Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free tour Albarracín medieval city, Official Guides
Hello! We are M.ª Pilar and Isabel, two entrepreneurs who in 2022 created our tourist guide company in Albarracín. We hold the official guide card and have proven experience as tour guides of more than 10 years. We are passionate about Albarracín and we want you to come with us to discover the legends, its best-hidden secrets, its medieval streets and this picturesque architecture.
This free tour is the best way to get to know Albarracín.
We will accompany you through the streets and squares of this beautiful city and we will go through the history, legends and peculiarities of Albarracín.
Our mission is that you live a unique experience in addition to understanding our customs and traditions in depth.
On the tour we will know:
- The Plaza Mayor, corner balcony.
- Portal street: community house, corner of the fan and water portal.
- Adarve viewpoint: Guadalaviar river, Carmen hermitage, and a tower of the wall.
- Outside the walls: portal of Molina, walls of Albarracín House of the Navarrese of Arzuriaga…
- Casa de la Julianeta, typical photo of Albarracín.
- Exterior of the church of Santiago.
- Chorro and Azagra streets.
- Casa Azul and viewpoint towards the Jewish quarter.
- Along the street of the cathedral: noble house of the Monterde and Antillón and episcopal palace.
- We finished at the viewpoint of the cathedral with magnificent views of the wall.
If you want to fall in love with Albarracín, don't think about it, BOOK NOW your free tour. You'll love it.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pl. Mayor, 1, 44126 Albarracín, Terue...Pl. Mayor, 1, 44126 Albarracín, Teruel, Spain
Plaza Mayor bajo las banderas del ayuntamiento, distintivo PARAGUAS ROSA
1Outside visitMain Square
2Outside visitJulianette's House
3Outside visitAlbarracin Cathedral
4Outside visitBlue house
5Outside visitHouse of the Monterde
6Outside visitAzagra Street
7Outside visitviewpoint of the cathedral
8Outside visitChorro Street
9Outside visitFan Corner
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).