No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour of the Old Town of Barcelona (Gothic Quarter and Borne)
We are a free tour local company born in Barcelona in 2016 and we want you to enjoy this wonderful city with our professional and funny guides.
The old town of Barcelona hides one of the best preserved medieval treasures in all of Europe. We will review more than 2,000 years of history, starting from Roman Barcino, going through the Middle Ages (the period of splendor of the Gothic Quarter), until arriving at present-day Barcelona.
We will know the most hidden corners , we will visit cathedrals, squares and markets , we will tell the best anecdotes and the funniest stories , and above all we will spend an unforgettable time, where the fun and passion of each one of our guides will make you fall in love with our city. will be guaranteed.
In this free tour we will visit:
- Cathedral of Santa Eulalia.
- Remains of the Roman aqueduct.
- Born Market.
- Fossar de Les Moreres.
- Santa Maria del Mar.
- Roman wall.
- King's Square.
- Temple of Augustus.
- Saint Philip Neri.
- the call
- Jewish Quarter.
- Sant Jaume square.
- Sant Miquel Square.
* ** IMPORTANT ***
- Book if you are coming. This tour has limited places!
- When booking, put a phone number with Whatsapp to be able to send you location in real time in case of late arrival.
- Look for the YELLOW umbrella
- In case of being a group of more than 6 people, even in separate reservations, to be able to carry out the tour you must pay the guide a minimum of €10 per person before the start of the tour.
Meeting point:Plaça Nova, 1, 08002 Barcelona, SpainPlaça Nova, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Look for the yellow umbrellas in Plaça Nova, next to the Barcelona Cathedral
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).