No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Once upon a time, a town, a virgin, a flag - BANUR (Monument to the Flag, Plaza 25 de Mayo and Parque Urquiza)
Origin of the City, Monument to the Flag, Plaza 25 de Mayo and Urquiza Park (BANUR).
We combine the origins of the city and its transformations, next to Parque Urquiza, a green space full of life and stories!
Throughout the 2 and a half hours that the tour lasts you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Monument to the Flag and its hero.
- Origins of the city, from Plaza 25 de Mayo, surrounded by emblematic buildings, such as the Cathedral, the Palace of the Lions, the Post Office Building, the Odilo Museum and the Estévez Firm, La Bola de Nieve.
- Barrio Martín y la Yerbatera that gave the neighborhood its name and origin.
- Urquiza Park and its corners:
- Sports, leisure and cultural circuits for all ages.
- Santafesino West Railway Station.
- National College No. 1.
- Planetarium and Science Museum.
- Municipal amphitheatre.
Recommendations for the traveler:
- Wear comfortable shoes (we will walk a lot), water, sunscreen, insect repellent, and once the circuit is over, stay and enjoy a day in the park, drinking mates!
- Duration: 2 hours approx.
Meeting point:Laprida 695, S2000 Rosario, Santa Fe,...Laprida 695, S2000 Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
I will be next to the stairs that give access to the square at the intersection of Santa Fé and Laprida streets.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).