Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour of Amsterdam in GERMAN!
Hi! We're "Those 2 Guides", a team of two passionate locals who love to share the culture and history of our beautiful city.
Welcome to Amsterdam and to the best rated tour in German Language! Those2Guides offers you the best travel experience as we are both locals and can tell you all the hidden, juicy and funny stories of old and modern Amsterdam. Our tour will touch on the history of Amsterdam, but also Amsterdam after the Second World War. After our tour you will understand much more about our beautiful city, its mysteries and its people. Don't miss this great introductory tour to Amsterdam!
The points we address are for example:
- Our VOC Trading Heritage and Golden Age
- Our fight for independence
- The liberal and open breeze of the town.
- What is Dutch food?
- Why was Amsterdam the richest city in the world in the 17th century?
- The miracle of 1345
- Our royal family, King and Queen
- smart cafes and shops
- Amsterdam is a cycling city.
We want our tours to be as interactive as possible, so please ask us anything you want to know.
- Groups have a maximum size of 15 participants
- The guides are autonomous and expect payment at the end of the tour (recommended amount from €10 to €50+ 🥳). Payment can of course be paid in cash.
- All participants must arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the tour.
- We start our tour at Beursplein 5, the guides carry a green umbrella.
- Maximum duration 2 hours
Together by 2 locals who love to show you around their city.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Neth...Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
We meet near The Bull monument which is located in front of the Stock Exchange at Beursplein 5.
1Outside visitDam Square
Center of Amsterdam from where the city developed into the richest city in the 17th century.
Meeting point of the tour and place of the Dutch stockmarket including the Stockexchange bull everyone touches for luck with money
3Outside visitRoyal Palace Amsterdam
The largest city hall in the 17th century that became a palace
4Outside visitNieuwe Kerk
100 years newer than the Old Church. The New Church = Nieuwe Kerk is from 1408
Unesco protected hand dug waterway transport infra structure of the past
Old city gate. Now place to drink and eat. Entrance to China town and RLD.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).