No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Avignon Free Tour in Spanish - Highlights
My name is Sara, I was born and studied architecture in Mexico; I practiced as an architect for five years. In France, I did a master's degree in art history. Four years ago I started giving tours professionally. With a taste for art in general and architecture in particular. I have founded a cultural company with the aim of disseminating the culture and art of France to Spanish speakers.
On this tour we will introduce you to the art and culture of Avignon .
From the hand of your guide, you will know the highlights of this Provençal city!
You will discover the architecture, the words, the facts and the anecdotes of the city of Avignon.
You will know the different architectural currents and the symbology that surrounds the:
- Popes Palace
- Avignon Bridge
- Tower of Felipe the beautiful
- Garden "Rocher des doms"
- clock square
And, we will give you the best recommendations so that you can enjoy the Theater Festival in Avignon.
⚠️⚠️ CONDITIONS TO RESERVE: ⚠️⚠️
1. Good attitude, respect and a LOT of ENERGY to walk. You are not required to participate if you do not wish to do a group walk.
2. Maximum group : 6 people who know each other.
3. Groups of more than 6 people must pay an established amount per participant before the start and notify in advance or they will not be admitted. It does not matter if the reservations have been made separately .
4. The tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility . Likewise, strollers or strollers are not allowed .
5. Mobility problem? Write me to tell you which is the best option to enjoy the city 🚨
We reserve the right of admission.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pl. du Palais, 84000 Avignon, FrancePl. du Palais, 84000 Avignon, France
In the square of the Palace of the Popes or palais des papes. I will have the umbrella or an element of the company "Guide Line".
1Outside visitPalais des Papes
2Outside visitPlace de l'Horloge
3Outside visitEglise Saint-Agricol
4Outside visitPalais du Roure
5Outside visitPlace du change
6Outside visitLes Halles d'Avignon
7Outside visitTour Saint-Jean
8Outside visitBasilique Saint-Pierre
9Outside visitRocher des Doms
10Outside visitPont d'Avignon
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).