Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free tour of the historic center of San Salvador
Hello!! I am Carlos, originally from San Salvador, El Salvador, I am a traveler passionate about history, I like to meet other travelers and that they take a nice memory of El Salvador with them. I work as a tour guide in my free time to combine it with my passion and share my knowledge with the world.
If you are passionate about learning about the history of the capital of this land called El Salvador, walking through its streets with a local and also interacting with other travelers, then this tour is for you. We will meet in Plaza Gerardo Barrios in the heart of the city and we will learn about the history and curiosities of San Salvador.
What are we going to visit?
- Liberty Square (start of the tour)
- El Rosario Church (Admission $1 USD for nationals and $2 USD for foreigners)
- The National Palace (Admission $1 USD for nationals, $3 USD for Central Americans and resident foreigners and $5 USD for Foreigners)
- The Cathedral of San Salvador
- The Crypt of Monsignor Romero
- The National Theater ($5 USD for foreigners and $3 for nationals and residents)
- Finally you will have the opportunity to taste typical dishes of Salvadoran gastronomy.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED: Tickets to the national palace, El Rosario church and the national theater.
- Wear comfortable shoes for a 2 hour 30 min walk
-Bring 1 liter of water or you can buy it in the surrounding stores
-Don't forget sunscreen and preferably wear a cap or hat
-Want to meet other travelers and the history of San Salvador
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:MRX5+3G3 Civic Square Captain General...MRX5+3G3 Civic Square Captain General Gerardo Barrios, San Salvador, El Salvador
I will be at the foot of the monument that is right in the middle of the park wearing a white shirt with the GuruWalk logo
1Outside visitGerardo Barrios Square
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).