Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour Tarraco Romana in our time machine. Local guide
I was born in Tarragona. It is a beautiful city with a great culture, that I love. I want to explain about the rich History of the city, and the costums of the inhabitants.
I invite you to Travel in a very special Time Machine.
In my Free Tours I love to mix present with past and this tour of the authentic Roman Tarragona will make you feel like a true Roman, walking through the streets of Tarraco .
Discover with me stories, traditions, and different places in the Old Town (High Part) of Tarragona.
We are going to immerse ourselves fully in the Roman city.
Together we will unearth the Roman monuments hidden in our magnificent medieval Old Town.
Let's make a resurgence the entire Roman Circus of Tarraco, recovering each of its pieces hidden under today's streets. You can relive the chariot races.
You are going to know the Walls, the Temple of Augustus (Current Cathedral of Santa Tecla), the Forum Square, and of course, the majestic Amphitheater , where you will discover the secrets of the Gladiators, and where we will end our Free Tour.
We will approach "Tocar Ferro" to our beloved Mediterranean Balcony, one of our most beloved traditions.
You can also ask me about what activities to do in my city and province, and learn about our gastronomy, among many other surprises...
With this Free Tour of Tarragona you will feel like a true Tarragona native....
Come to enjoy!!!
Places in Tarragona that you will visit on this Free Tour:
- Temple of Augustus (Santa Tecla Cathedral)
- Forum Square
- Roman circus
- King's Square / Praetor's Tower
- Plaza de la Font (City Hall)
- Mediterranean Balcony
- Other surprises...
Useful information for the traveler:
- It is a Free street tour so we will not enter the monuments.
- This Free Tour only goes out when there are reservations. Contact me to make sure there is availability on the day you are interested in.
- It is advisable to put the telephone number in the reservation so that we can inform you if there are changes or unforeseen events.
- If you need to change the time, contact me for availability.
- The little ones will also have a great time.
- Pets are welcome. The tour is outdoors.
- The route may vary depending on the circumstances of the day. Always with prior notice or explanation.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me when you book.
We'll have a great time!
Extra information: I have an external microphone (you don't need headphones)
Plan your stay in my city and province with InesperaTa. Just contact me and we will plan your trip together (Free)
For any other questions, do not hesitate to write to me. Thank you!!!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Passeig Sant Antoni, 100, 43003 Tarra...Passeig Sant Antoni, 100, 43003 Tarragona, Spain
I'll bring a blue folder. Portal de Sant Antoni, in front of the Provincial Council.
1Outside visitPortal de Sant Antoni
2Outside visitCarrer de les Coques
3Outside visitCatedral Basílica Metropolitana i Primada de Santa Tecla de Tarragona
4Outside visitPlaza del Foro
5Outside visitTorre del Pretorio o Castillo del Rey
6Outside visitCarrer del Trinquet Vell
7Outside visitPlaça dels Sedassos
8Outside visitPlaça de la Font
9Outside visitCarrer del Còs del Bou
10Outside visitbalcon del mediterraneo
11Outside visitAnfiteatro de Tarragona
12Free admissionMaqueta de la ciudad romana de Tarraco
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).