Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Essential Leon (with guides from Leon)
Hello, I'm Irene and I want to show you my province. I've started more than twenty years ago in this tourism business, designing routes around my city and accompanying groups. Although I have done many things in these twenty years, what I like most is to show my city (wich I love) so that you can all get to know it through my eyes.
Accompanied by our official guides, on this visit you will discover everything that you cannot miss in León.
From its Roman origins to Gaudí's work in the city, we will show you our favorite places and bring you closer to our traditions, our festivals and everything we love about our city.
On our walk we will visit the old part of the city, stopping at the most emblematic places. In our guided tour we combine the history of León and its art with gastronomy, festivals, customs and, of course, we are not going to forget to tell you about our favorite places for tapas.
We are going to start the tour in the Plaza de la Catedral and from there we will go to the Barrio Húmedo , one of the most outstanding places for tapas in the city. Other most relevant points are the Plaza Mayor, the Casa Botines, the Palacio de los Guzmanes or the Royal Collegiate Church of San Isidoro. Here we will finish the visit and we will leave you right next to the Romantic Quarter , one of the places where you can enjoy tapas and Leonese gastronomy.
Important information for the traveler:
- This visit does NOT include the interior of the cathedral . If you wish to visit it or take other routes, you can consult our guides who will discuss the available options.
- All our visits are made using a system of individual radio guides that are completely disinfected after each use.
- The route may vary slightly depending on specific incidents that make it difficult to visit (works, street markets, etc.).
- In the free tour reservations are not allowed for more than 6 people traveling together. If this is your case, contact us so that we can tell you what options there are.
- In case of not reaching a minimum number of attendees, an alternative schedule will be proposed as close as possible to the selected time.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Plaza Regla, 2, 24003 León, SpainPlaza Regla, 2, 24003 León, Spain
Plaza de Regla, in front of the entrance to the cathedral and the Tourist Office. We carry an orange backpack with the indication "guided tour"
1Outside visitCatedral de León
2Outside visitPlaza Mayor
3Outside visitBarrio Húmedo
4Outside visitPlaza Conde Luna
5Outside visitWide street
6Outside visitMuseo Casa Botines Gaudí
7Outside visitCalle Ruiz de Salazar
8Outside visitCalle Ramón y Cajal
9Free admissionPlaza San Isidoro
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).