No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Pyramids tour with Dawood
My name is Mohamed Dawod. I work at the British Council as a full time job and I also work as a virtual assistant for 2 real estate companies in the USA as part time job. I like to host and guide tourists, so I studied orientation for 9 months to be able to do it in a good way with knowledge and now I'm on 2 years diploma of guiding. It has been almost 5 and a half years since I've started hosting and guiding tourists in Cairo. I'm also an athlete 200m sprinter.
- During this tour you will explore the entire archaeological sites with and I will make sure that you take the best pictures by my professional camera along the tour duration.
- Before you explore the 3 pyramids one by one, your 1st stop will be at the point where you can explore and take pictures with pyramids and Sphinx.
- The 2nd stop will be at the Valley temple where king Chefren’s body was mummified. There your guide will share information about mummification and purification process. The valley temple has a chamber that leads to the Sphinx where the 3rd stop will be.
- The pyramids area entry fee (240 Egp.)
- The great pyramid entry fee (440Egp.) (Optional)
- The camel ride (250 Egp./Hour) instead of the regular price (350 Egp./Hour).
- PHOTOS & REVIEWS talk BETTER .... Pls, Check them out.
· Dress code is casual.
· Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
· Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
· Children must be accompanied by an adult.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:X4HM+PM Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, E...X4HM+PM Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Egypt
Pyramids area entrance gate
1Outside visitThe Great Pyramid of Giza
2Outside visitPyramid of Khafre
3Outside visitPyramid of Menkaure
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).