Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Local Sightseeing Free Walking Tour Saigon
Hello! I'm Bao Ngoc (Nana) - a local Saigonese. I was born and live in Saigon (HCMC), i'm a smilling and happy girl with small eyes. Learning and sharing culture is my hobby, i would like to become your local friend to show how much i love my country and share you a lot of recommendations of cuisine, history and local life when you will be here. I have been a local guide of street food and culture for 6 years, i believe that i would bring you enjoy the real local area, history points, where you couldn't find it by yourself. I will be so so so glad to meet you and let you know that how beauty of my beloved city. Welcome to Saigon !!!
Xin chào! Welcome to Saigon 😊
Most tourists come to HCMC (Saigon), they will definitely visit some famous destination as Notre Dame, War Museum, Independent Place,.....Why don't do walking sightseeing different from them to see what hidden beauty Saigon is? I would show you hide Saigon gem and real local life in Saigon.
I gonna pick you up from the Highlands coffee shop (187 Pham Ngu Lao street, district 1). Then we gonna walk around there. At the end of the tour, I will help you take a cab to get back to your hotel.
Where would we visit?
- The story of Thích Quảng Đức, the Burning Monk.
- Visit the secret weapon bunker.
- Enjoy coffee in the local coffee shop (optional) .
- Visit one of the old apartments in HCMC to see real local life.
- Fresh flower market.
*Other things to note:
-When you booked the walking tour with me, i gonna share you stories under looks as a local, who live in Saigon. Please don't expect me like a tour guide in tourist company. I'm just your local friend.
- This is a joined group tour so we will leave ON TIME.
- One of our destinations in our tour is a monument. Please note that NO revealing clothes allowed in that place: no short, no skirt, no pyjama, no sliveless attire.
-Pick up at Highlands coffee shop at 187 Pham Ngu Lao street, District 1.
- During the tour, we could enjoy some street foods, snacks, drinks. So you could enjoy it and pay it by yourself :).
Meeting point:2 Công Trường Lam Sơn, Bến Nghé, Quận...2 Công Trường Lam Sơn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
We gonna meet in front of the Highlands coffee shop at 187 Pham Ngu Lao street, District 1.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).