No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour of Hidden Zaragoza
Hi there! Mi name is Jorge. I am 100% maño. That means I was raised and born here. I always liked History and Art. Consequently, I studied the History Degree between 2012 and 2016 at the University of Zaragoza. As a tour guide I try to share my passion with the adventurers who want to discover the capital of the Ebro. Furthermore I try to reveal the secrets spots that are hidden in the most remote corners of the city. Don't think twice and book a tour with me!
We invite lovers of history and culture to join our Hidden Zaragoza Free Tour, a unique journey that will take you off the beaten track , revealing the most secret facet of the renowned capital of hoax.
Our meeting point will be in front of the statue of César Augusto, located outside the Central Market, at the time we have agreed. From this emblematic place, we will start a vibrant expedition through the hidden jewels of Zaragoza.
The itinerary of our adventure includes:
- The Central Market , a splendid example of iron architecture.
- The discreet Church of La Mantería , a sublime witness to Baroque art.
- The historic Plaza de España , scene of conflicts and martyrdom in the past.
- The Catholic Church of Santa Engracia , whose intriguing history has its roots in the first Christians of the peninsula.
- The charming Plaza de los Sitios , a hidden treasure in the middle of the city.
- The exotic Church of San Miguel de los Navarros , an emblem of Mudejar art.
- The bustling Magdalena neighborhood , a dynamic and bohemian space in the city
- The old Arco del Deán , which offers us a glimpse into the cursed and medieval history of Zaragoza.
Come and discover with us the hidden charm of Zaragoza in this fascinating Free Tour!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Av. de César Augusto, 115, 50003 Zara...Av. de César Augusto, 115, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain
I will be in front of the statue of Cesar Augusto with a sign showing a red lion.
1Outside visitZaragoza Central Market
2Outside visitChurch of the Manteria
3Outside visitSpain Square
4Outside visitChurch of Santa Engracia
5Outside visitPlace of the Sites
6Outside visitMagdalena neighborhood
7Outside visitChurch of San Miguel de los Navarros
8Outside visitDean's Arch
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).