Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Bangkok Bike Tours - Backstreets and hidden gems
Fully booked? Please Check If I have more availability. For questions my what's app number +66 968913347 (Candbike Bangkok tours) Hi friends! My name is Prayuth and I invite you to join me on a wonderful bike tour through Bangkok. I'll take you for a spin and show you Bangkok like you otherwise never experience! We will approximately cover 12 km or 9 miles and visit some of Bangkok's most iconic and inspiring locations. The tour is safe and for all fitness levels! I am passionate about sports, culture, and anything out of the ordinary, whether it be people, things, or concepts. I have lived and worked in Bangkok as a local tour guide and storyteller for as long as I can remember. I can't wait to share my passion for Bangkok and my love for cycling with you! Hop on and join the ride
Please read it carefully before you booking a tour.
• City bike for rent total 600 baht per person each tours.
Why The bike rental It is too expensive ?
I have to make sure you pay to me. If you think It is too expensive for you please book another tour (walking tour) I have cost for bike maintenance and room for rent. Hope everyone read this and agree.
(Before I set a price only 400 baht. But It doesn’t work for some peoples who don’t want to pay for me.
If you have your own bike you don’t have to pay for bike rental)
• Local Guide based on kind gratitude tipping average 350 baht to 600 baht (10€ to 50$ )
🚴 Discover the Thonburi side of Bangkok with one of our guides. The hidden gems of Bangkok on bike tour of through quiet backstreets through narrow streets and alleyways. Your sense will come alive to the sights, and smell of a vibrant community in motion.
Bangkok biking Experience on Thailand Culture and Identity shows parts of Bangkok most tourists never witness! We will hardly interact with other traffic as I have selected a beautiful and safe route through the back streets of Bangkok. We will take 10 minutes to make sure everyone is comfortable on their bike and I will explain basic cycling rules. From then on it is nonstop fun, cruising on a typical Thailand bike!
Along the route, we will make frequent stops for local temple, Tasting thai traditional food. You will see Thai traditional ways, the canals, pathways and the greenery and market through narrow streets and alleyways. Your sense will come alive to the sights, sound, and smell of a vibrant community in motion. We will pass by a train railway track! If it is your day you might see a train riding pass you.
Finally, we will bike back at our bike shop.
• Cycle the backstreets of Bangkok and experience the city like a local.
• Explore the hidden courtyards and Temples of the the Thonburi district.
• If you want to see a more provincial side of Bangkok, this is your tour.
• Stop for a break at a local hotspot where you can purchase a snack.
• Helmet (If you desire)
• Ponchos (In case of rain)
What to bring
• Comfortable shoes
• Some money for snack
Know before you go
• Infants (age 0-5) must ride on the back of the bikes.
Not suitable for
• People with mobility impairments
• People who can't ride a bike
• Infant/child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Suitable for children comfortable riding a bike.
• Leisurely bike-ride where we go off the beaten path and cycle mainly in Bangkok's back-alleys, away from traffic. • Knees and shoulders need to be covered during temple visits. Dress modestly or bring a cover-up (such as a scarf or a sarong).
• We suggest arrive at least 10 minutes earlier in order to prepare the tour guide and bikes.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 peoples so that everyone can make the most of their visit.
• Candbike bangkok tours
✯ Please provide an accurate contact number properly for contacting before starting.
✯ The income of the local guide is based on kind gratitude tipping upon finishing the tour.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:373/1, 8 ซอย สมเด็จเจ้าพระยา แขวง บุค...373/1, 8 ซอย สมเด็จเจ้าพระยา แขวง บุคคโล เขตธนบุรี กรุงเทพมหานคร 10600, Thailand
The Location name Candbike bangkok tours
1Outside visitWat Pho Nimit Sathit Mahasimaram
2Outside visitWat Khun Chan (Wat Waramartaya Punthasatharam)
3Outside visitWat Paknam Phasi Charoen
4Outside visitWat Nak Prok
5Outside visitWat Ratcha Orasaram Ratchaworawihan (Chom Thong)
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).