No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Fully booked? Please Check If I have more availability. For questions my what's app number +66 968913347 (Candbike Bangkok tours) Hi friends! My name is Prayuth and I invite you to join me on a wonderful bike tour through Bangkok. I'll take you for a spin and show you Bangkok like you otherwise never experience! We will approximately cover 12 km or 9 miles and visit some of Bangkok's most iconic and inspiring locations. The tour is safe and for all fitness levels! I am passionate about sports, culture, and anything out of the ordinary, whether it be people, things, or concepts. I have lived and worked in Bangkok as a local tour guide and storyteller for as long as I can remember. I can't wait to share my passion for Bangkok and my love for cycling with you! Hop on and join the ride
🚴♂️ See Bangkok in a different light as we explore this vibrant Asian capital by night. Gone are the surging crowds and frenetic market activities which dominate the daytime hours. Instead, you will discover a festival of illumination within the relative tranquility of the cool evening air
Immerse yourself in Thai culture as we bike and stop at Local market in Thonburi Area, We will try up to 5 thai street snack : Mango Sticky Rice, Coconut Pancakes, Isaan Sour Sausage, Crispy Thai Crêpes, Fish Cakes. then take a ferry crossing a river and bike through the Chinatown and visit sites known only to locals (the tiniest and longest alley and a hidden temple). All are unique to BangkokThe tour is an excellent combination of tasting food and Biking understanding culture, and lifestyle
• Cycle the backstreets of Bangkok and experience the city like a local.
• Explore Bangkok by night on a gentle cycling tour
• See the fairytale-like Chinatown illuminated at night
• Cross the Chao Praya River on a pedestrian ferry
• Stop for a Local market where you can purchase a local street food.
• City bike for rent total 400 baht per 3
• Local Guide based on kind gratitude tipping average 10€ to 50$
• Helmet (If you desire)
• Ponchos (In case of rain)
• Ferry boat 10 baht per person
• Street Food not included
- Coconut pancake 20 baht
- Crispy Thai Crepes 30 baht
- Mango with sticky rice 40-100 baht
- Fish Cakes 20-30 baht
- Isaan sour sausage 20 baht
(Approximately 200 baht)
What to bring
• Comfortable shoes
• Some money for local street snack
Not suitable for:
• People with mobility impairments
• People who can't ride a bike
• Suitable for children comfortable riding a bike.
• Knees and shoulders need to be covered during temple visits. Dress modestly or bring a cover-up (such as a scarf or a sarong).
• We cycle most of the time in back-alleys and avoid main-roads and traffic. • This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 peoples.
• Candbike bangkok tours
I will be at meeting point. It is nearly BTS Phonimit skytrain station.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
This guru has 301 reviews in other tours.
Find similar guruwalks in Bangkok