Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free tour - New City of Jerusalem
Come and discover the Historic Old City of Jerusalem with me! My name is Avi and I'm 32 years old. I was born in California but I´ve pretty much lived in Israel most of my life. My hobbies are History, religion and nature and I look forward to sharing my experiences and knowledge in a fun easy-going tour😄
Small groups - the tour is limited to 20 people maximum, in order to create a personal and comfortable experience!
In this three hour tour, we will experience and explore modern west Jerusalem.
We will tour some of the first neighborhoods of the modern city and see how this amazing mix of religions created such a mosaic of intriguing characters and sites.
This tour is a continuation of the Old City tour, so feel free to sign up for both!
Some of the sites we will be learning about!
- Between ancient and modern times
- Montefiore's windmill
- Mishkenot Shananim neighborhood
- King David hotel
- North African Jewish center
- Mamilla graveyard and pool
- Bars Alleyway downtown
- City hall
- Russian compound
- Jewish ultra orthodox neighborhoods
- Davidka square
- Nachlaot picturesque neighborhood
- Maine Yehuda market
- We will be walking for about 3km - the walk can be tiring so please come prepared with correct shoes and clothes.
- We will not be ending at our starting point - please take this into consideration, you can take the light rail back.
Looking forward to touring with you and welcome to Jerusalem!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:שער יפו, ירושליםשער יפו, ירושליםDirections
1Outside visitjaffa gate
2Outside visitJerusalem City Hall
3Outside visitRussian Compound
6Outside visitMahane Yehuda Market
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
This guru has 99 reviews in other tours.