Hello Everyone! My name is Aman. I was born and bought up in Delhi. I am a passionate Delhite (local of Delhi). I love travelling, visiting different places and meeting new people. Delhi is all about different cultures, religions, history and so much food. Over here, I will be taking my "Guest" to the real Indian Cultural Tour to "Gurudwara Bangla Sahib" to show them al...
Hello Everyone! My name is Aman. I was born and bought up in Delhi. I am a passionate Delhite (local of Delhi). I love travelling, visiting different places and meeting new people. Delhi is all about different cultures, religions, history and so much food. Over here, I will be taking my "Guest" to the real Indian Cultural Tour to "Gurudwara Bangla Sahib" to show them all the impactful and fascinating things and we will also be visiting "Agrasen Ki Baoli" that is an age-old stepwell Also, I will be taking the Guest to explore Old Delhi by showing and explaining notable sights, such as Temples, Havelis and Unique places, while trying different snacks here and there. I can take you right under the skin of the city! Thank You!
Guest who would like to have an experience where they can explore the best & the core areas of the city. Please come & visit. Thanks!
Only EXPERIENCE on GURUWALK which gives you complete OLD DELHI & SIKH RELIGIOUS TOUR EXPERIENCE!
* Firstly, we will start our "EXPERIENCE" by visiting -
1) " Agrasen Ki Baoli " - It is an age-old stepwell and a top historical monument in Delhi.
2) Rajghat - Raj Ghat is the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation. A black stone platform in an open-air complex marks the spot where Gandhi was cremated.
3) India Gate - The India Gate was built to pay homage to the 82,000 soldiers of the Undivided Indian Army who lost their lives fighting for the nation.
4) Connaught Place - Connaught Place is one of the largest financial, commercial and business centres in New Delhi.
5) Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - We will be visiting historic Sikh Gurudwara and It's Kitchen where they prepare food for around 15 Thousand + people for free. We will also be volunteering to help them to cook Indian Roti.
6) Asia's Biggest Spice Market.
7) Jama Masjid Delhi - One of the oldest ( 370 years ) and largest MOSQUE in India. ( From Outside )
8) Chandini Chowk - Chandni Chowk is a busy shopping area with markets full of spices, dried fruit, silver jewellery and vivid saris.
9) Red Fort - We will be having an outside look of Red Fort.
10) Famous Mouth-Watering Street Food - I will also be taking you to the famous and the oldest food places and we will be tasting them too!
• Agrasen ki Baoli
• Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
• Cannaught Place Market
• India Gate
• Jama Masjid ( Old Delhi )
• Asia's Biggest Spice Market ( Old Delhi )
• Chandni Chowk Market ( Old Delhi )
• Red Fort ( Old Delhi )
• Old Haveli's & Oldest Jainism Temple ( Old Delhi )
• Famous Mouth Watering Street Food
Meeting point: Open in Google Maps
How to find me: I will be standing in front of Lal Quila Metro Station Gate No. 1 with a smiling face!
What's the price?
Great tour - Aman knew a ton about the history of Old Delhi and its religious influences. Would definitely recommend as a great way to see the chaos and energy.
Great Tour! Aman helped me so much by showing all places that was difficult for me to be there. Also, I loved the tour at Gurudwara where I get to know about the sikh culture and also tried Indian cooking.
Others cities to visit after Delhi
What's the price?