No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour Pueblo Mágico Centro de Taxco.
Hello, would you like to know a bit about the history of a traditional Mexican town?, I'm here to help!. I'm a Visual Artist and silversmith master on Taxco Guerrero, Mexico.
Welcome to Taxco!!
This little Mexican town rest between the clouds of the mountainsides in the state of Guerrero.
Best know by its traditional silversmith masters. This beautiful town is part of the denominated "magical" towns of Mexico.
It's like stepping back in time!. What better way to know the town's history and traditions than walking its streets with a local?.
Let's take a two-hour walkthrough in the city center while I told you all about our traditions, I can tell you and point you to all our historical buildings and attractions.
- Tour starts at the Garita av in front of the miner's stature and history of our mine production. A brief introduction to silversmith tradition.
- We'll take the road up to the center city where you can check out all the little shops dedicated to Artesanias, and different types of restaurant options.
- Stop at the Ex convent to learn a bit about our religious tradition, did you know we have one of the most interesting and devoted celebrations in Easter?.
- Stop before the stature of one of our most celebrated literature artists: Juan Ruiz de Alarcon.
- We also are going to visit briefly the entrance of the museums and all they have to offer so you can visit.
- You'll probably wonder if we get to see the beautiful colonial church of Santa Prisca! Yes, we will stop to speak everything there is to know about this baroque church.
- Of course, we can't forget to visit the founder father of the silversmith tradition in Taxco, I'll tell you about the art of silversmith jewelry.
- Finally, the tour stops in the city center where I can answer all your questions and offer you suggestions to eat or shop.
This is just a summary, besides there's no way to covey in so few words the sights of one of the most beautiful towns in Mexico.
You sure are to enjoy your stay and visit! Please book your tour so I can share with you all my experience and knowledge with you.
Considerations. / Consideraciones.
On same-day bookings, we need to have open communication for any changes and a textual confirmation of assistance, this will be done on the msn app of Guru Walk.
If you plan to visit “The Grutas” before arriving in the city, I recommend NOT booking on the same day. Its been reported that on the Grutas site, there's no cellphone connection, and while I have no problem adjusting the time slots, They can't be changed last minute or if other people also confirmed their booking. The Grutas visit takes longer than you probably think, and more often than not, people with this plan do not show up on time for the booking of Taxco Free Tour.
Tourists and visitors planning a one-day-only visit to the city, I recommend NOT booking before buying your departure bus tickets. There can be a time conflict with your departure. I am always happy to help you adjust the times to make your visit a wholesome experience and take the tour with you. But I would be deeply grateful if you contact me first to confirm any change in the time slot beforehand, and preferably not the same day or hours before the time slot.
I love helping people and it makes me happy, however, let's try to make it a great experience for everyone, including me. So please, feel free to send me a message with any questions, problems, or needs you have, I’ll be happy to help you with them. Be comfortable in letting me know you aren't going to arrive or need to cancel your plans.
Meeting point:De Los Plateros 130, Barrio de la Gar...De Los Plateros 130, Barrio de la Garita, 40230 Taxco, Gro., MexicoDirections
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).