No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The Avenue of Dreams
Passionate about knowledge and human relations, History, Politics, Philosophy, Art and Gastronomy. I love sharing my knowledge and exchanging experiences with people. I am a History Professor, Graduate in Journalism, Announcer, almost Technician in Museology and Cook. I believe that beyond the classroom, opening one's eyes to reality, going where human activity stands out, where the noises of life are heard, going to the sources themselves, is the best formula for developing a plural and multicultural thought that encompasses a message of peace and harmony. The best place to learn and get to know, to understand reality is the reality itself that is in the streets pulsating the life of the towns. I like to work in a flexible and creative environment in which I can develop all my knowledge, which gives me the opportunity to learn and absorb experiences, as well as create relationships, meet new people and develop lasting bonds over time.
A walk along Avenida de Mayo from the Casa Rosada to the National Congress carried out with a respectful and friendly spirit to get closer to the history and secrets of Buenos Aires and Argentina.
Architecture, Art, Philosophy, Photography, Gastronomy, Stories, Indiscretions, Urban Legends, Literature, Myths, Politics and Society of the capital of an empire that never existed.
We will visit the most important civic-political axis of Argentina: Avenida de Mayo from the Casa Rosada to the Palace of Congress.
On our tour we will see emblematic places and monuments:
- Government House.
- The Council.
- The Pyramid of May.
- Notable coffees.
- Hotels, restaurants, passages and monuments.
- The Barolo Palace.
- The Palace of Congress.
We can enter the Cabildo, the Cathedral and the Bicentennial Museum for free whenever they are open.
Each one of those old palaces contains stories of love, madness or death, each one of them has a mystery or a legend. Untangling the threads of those legends or those upset loves is also part of this experience.
We are waiting for you to make new friends and experience the splendor and magic of Buenos Aires with all your senses.
- It is not suspended due to light rain or drizzle.
- You can follow me on Instagram at culturaysabores22
- My mobile number is +54 9 3442 620242 please write me there on whatsapp. It will be the most effective way to communicate in case of any unforeseen event (illness, weather issues, marches or demonstrations, etc.).
- Monument to Juan de Garay on Av. Alem 62 in front of the esplanade of the Government House on Rivadavia street. (I will be dressed in red with a black backpack)
- The tour starts on time.
DO NOT FORGET
- A bottle of water, slippers and comfortable clothes.
- Have on hand your ID or your passport or a good photo of your personal documents in case the opportunity to enter the National Congress arises.
- The Tour is free or to the cap. If you wish, you set the price. In case they want and can give back, and if they are foreigners, doing so in u$s or in € will be greatly appreciated.
- Contribute with money or not, it is very important that you do not forget to leave your little stars and comments in the app.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Monumento a Juan de Garay, Av. Leandr...Monumento a Juan de Garay, Av. Leandro N. Alem 62, Buenos Aires, Argentina
I will be at the Monument to Juan de Garay (Av. Leandro N. Alem 62) dressed in red with a black backpack.
1Outside visitCasa Rosada
2Outside visitPlaza de Mayo
3Outside visitPirámide de Mayo
4Free admissionCatedral Metropolitana
5Free admissionCabildo de Buenos Aires
6Free admissionMuseo del Bicentenario
7Outside visitAvenida de Mayo
8Outside visitCasa de la Cultura
9Outside visitLondon City
10Outside visitCafé Tortoni
11Outside visitAvenida 9 de Julio
12Outside visitAv. de Mayo & Salta
13Outside visitPalacio Barolo
14Outside visitEdificio De La Inmobiliaria
15Outside visitCongreso de la Nación Argentina
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others cities to visit after Buenos Aires
Find similar guruwalks in Buenos Aires