No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Gaudí and Modernism Free Tour (Barcelona)
We are a free tour local company born in Barcelona in 2016 and we want you to enjoy this wonderful city with our professional and funny guides.
Book now the tour about Gaudí and Modernism most recommended by travelers!
Discover, thanks to our Free Tour, the modernist wonders that make this city the most avant-garde in the world.
A walk through the newest area of the city where you will not cease to be surprised by the works of geniuses such as Gaudí, Domenech i Muntaner, Puig i Cadafalch.
We will walk through one of the most incredible open-air museums that exist in all of Europe , to end up in the majestic Sagrada Familia , the most important work carried out by Antoní Gaudí.
On this tour we will visit:
- Catalonian square
- Passeig de Gracia
- C asa Lleó i Morera
- Amatller House
- Casa Batllo
- Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
- sacred Family
- The National
- Benches and modernist lampposts
* ** IMPORTANT ***
- Reserve if you are coming. This tour has limited places!
- The journey from Casa Milà to Sagrada Familia is done by metro, we recommend bringing your purchased ticket. If not, the guide will help you buy it on the spot.
- When booking, put a phone number with Whatsapp to be able to send you location in real time in case of late arrival.
- Look for the YELLOW umbrella
- In case of being a group of more than 6 people, even in separate reservations, to be able to carry out the tour you must pay the guide a minimum of €10 per person before the start of the tour.
Our professional and fun guides will make this tour an unforgettable experience!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Plaça Nova, 1, 08002 Barcelona, SpainPlaça Nova, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Look for the yellow umbrellas in Plaça Nova, next to the Barcelona Cathedral
1Outside visitPlaça Nova
2Outside visitAvenida del Portal de l'Àngel
3Outside visitPlaça de Catalunya
4Outside visitCases Antoni Rocamora
5Outside visitCasa Lleo Morera
6Outside visitAmatller House
7Outside visitBatlló Etxea
8Outside visitLa Pedrera - Casa Milà
9Outside visitSagrada Familia square
10Outside visitsacred Family
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Barcelona
Find similar guruwalks in Barcelona