No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Old City Essentials-Highlights- Cultural Free Walking Tour of Istanbul
With the experience of the years in tourism we offer reliable and enjoyable tours with official licensed tour guide, our guides are willing to show you my beautiful city's culture, history, local life and all the stories that are to discover. If you ready to walk offbeaten streets of Istanbul like a local do not hesitate to join BEST free walking tour of Istanbul.
Book this Free Tour of the Old Town to discover the old part of Istanbul and learn about Roman and Ottoman history, culture and tradition.
What are you going to visit and see during the tour?
- The Walled Obelisk
- Obelisk of Theodosius
- Serpent column
- German fountain
- Blue Mosque (outside)
- Haseki Hurrem bathroom (outside)
- Hagia Sophia (outside)
- Topkapi Palace (outside)
- Archaeological Museum (exterior)
- Souk Cesme Street (Old Ottoman Houses)
- Gülhane Park (exterior)
- Eminönü district, the heart of the old part of the city because you can have a view that allows you to see the Golden Horn, the Bosphorus, Galata Bridge, Galata Tower, Soleiman Mosque
- Yeni Camii (New Mosque)
- Spice Market.
Useful information for the travellers:
You can meet the guide he will be waiting with a yellow umbrella!
- It is recommended to bring comfortable and casual shoes.
- Be prepared for any weather conditions and have the right equipment.
- For interior visits of religious buildings ladies can carry a extra scarf and cover.
- When the tour ends you will be able to pay the guru whatever you consider fair. Some will pay €10, others $50. It's up to you! (minimum amount suggested is €10 per person around the world.)
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Alemdar, Divan Yolu Cd. No:46, 34110 ...Alemdar, Divan Yolu Cd. No:46, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye
Beside SULTANAHMET TRAM STATİON (T1), just opposite the WORLD HERITAGE HOTEL in the PARK the guide will be waiting for you with a YELLOW UMBRELLA At:13:30.
1Outside visitSultanahmet Camii
2Outside visitRüstem Paşa
3Outside visitHoca Paşa
8Outside visitSirkeci Tren Garı
9Outside visitSpice Bazaar
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).