Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The most complete free tour of Tirana.
Hello! My name is Bris. I am a certified national tour guide in Albania since 2019. Tour guide for cultural, outdoor & adventurous tours in English & Italian languages. I love nature, traveling and football. For more information about me and the tours I do, you can see my socials: IG / TikTok: Brisejd_Lalaj / FB: Brisejd Lalaj. Thank you for your time 😊
Hello dear guest, as you also read the title, my tour is the most complete tour of Tirana. We will see together all the important tourist attractions of Tirana from ancient times to the present day. Tirana, the lively, dynamic city, full of life that never sleeps and continuously changes every day, has been elected European Youth Capital for 2022 and European City of Sport for 2023.
We will start the tour under the Scanderbeg statue in the main square of Tirana, which is named after the Albanian national hero, as it is the main destination for all tourists.
After telling you the history of Albania, of Tirana and the main square, we will continue the city tour and discover all the important buildings and attractions of Tirana, the tour we will take includes:
● The buildings around Scanderbeg Square (center of Tirana);
- The Town Hall.
- The Complex of Ministries.
- The "Et'hem Bey" Mosque.
- The Clock Tower.
- The Palace of Culture.
- The International Hotel in Tirana.
- The National Historical Museum.
- The National Bank of Albania.
- The National Puppet Theatre.
● The Orthodox Cathedral "The Resurrection of Christ".
● The “House of Leaves” Secret Surveillance Museum.
● The "Bunkart 2" museum (the former secret anti-nuclear tunnel of the Ministry of the Interior).
● The Sarajet (royal palace) of the Toptani family.
● The Academy of Sciences of Albania.
● The Parliament of Albania.
● The Namazgah Mosque.
● The bridge of concators.
● The Catholic Cathedral of "Saint Paul".
● Tirana Castle.
● The pedestrian Murat Toptani.
● The main avenue of Tirana "Martyrs of the Homeland";
- The National Art Gallery.
- The installation "The Cloud".
- The Youth Park, monument for the 100 years of Albania's independence and the Taiwan complex.
- The former Dajti hotel.
- The pyramid.
- The former Russian embassy.
- The office of the Prime Minister and the Council of Ministers.
- The Presidency of the People's Assembly (Kuvendi).
- The commemorative monuments of the "Checkpoint" memorial.
- The President's office.
- The Congress Palace.
● The Bloc, The villa of former prime minister Mehmet Shehu, The villa of former dictator Enver Hoxha.
● Mother Teresa Square;
- The Polytechnic University of Tirana.
- The University of the Arts.
- The Archaeological Institute and Museum, The Academy of Albanological Studies.
- The offices of the Rector of the University of Tirana.
● Piazza Italia;
- The National football stadium "Air Albania stadium".
We will finish the tour in the Grand Park of Tirana where there is the artificial lake and which also has a very interesting history to know about this area (but only if you are over 16 years old 😅).
My intention is to give a warm welcome to all those who decide to visit our city. I will do my best to offer you a high quality tour, engage you during the free walking tour and provide you with insights into history, art and daily life in Tirana and Albania.
I will share with you the best tips for enjoying the city and getting tasty traditional Albanian food and drinks! If you want to know more information about the tour, please do not hesitate to contact me.
1. Dear guest, in case the tour will be booked by 4 people or less, I'm really sorry but we will probably have to cancel the tour. We will see and try to find a solution so we can do the tour. However I will inform you the day before the tour.
2. Dear guest, the tour is scheduled to last approximately 3 hours, but depending on the walking pace of all participants, sometimes it may take longer.
3. Dear guest, for our convenience the tour start time may change depending on the weather, especially during the summer to avoid the heat or when bad weather is expected. We will decide and agree together the day before the tour on this matter.
Thanks for your time. 😊
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Sheshi Skënderbej 1, Tirana, AlbaniaSheshi Skënderbej 1, Tirana, Albania
We will meet in front of the entrance to the Et'hem Bey Mosque which is located in the main square of Tirana (Scanderbeg Square). I will be wearing a red and white tour guide badge.
1Outside visitStatua di Scanderberg
2Outside visitMoschea Et'hem Bej
3Outside visitThe Clock Tower of Tirana
4Outside visitPallati i Kulturës
5Outside visitNational historical museum
6Outside visitBank of Albania Museum
7Outside visitSocialist Party of Albania
8Outside visitResurrection of Christ Orthodox Cathedral
9Outside visitBunk'Art 2
10Outside visitSarajet e Toptansve ish Bar-Kafe
11Outside visitMurat Toptani Street
12Outside visitAcademy of Sciences of Albania
14Outside visitNamazgjah Mosque Tiranë
15Outside visitUra e Tabakëve
16Outside visitSaint Paul Cathedral
17Outside visitTirana Castle
18Outside visitReja - The Cloud
19Outside visitBulevardi Dëshmorët e Kombit
20Outside visitParku Rinia - Youth Park - Taiwan Park
21Outside visitIsh Hotel Dajti
22Outside visitRussian Embassy in Albania
23Outside visitPyramid of Tirana
25Outside visitParliament Offices
26Outside visitPostbllok - Checkpoint
27Outside visitMehmet Shehu's Former Residence
28Outside visitEnver Hoxha's Former Residence
29Outside visitPallati i Kongreseve
30Outside visitThe President's Office
31Outside visitMother Teresa Square
32Outside visitAir Albania Stadium
33Outside visitPolytechnic University of Tirana
34Outside visitGrande Parco di Tirana
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).