Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Basque Free Tour: Historical Bilbao
THE BEST PLAN TO KNOW BILBAO FROM THE HAND OF EXPERT LOCAL GUIDES.
The Unmissable Tour of Bilbao!
You have a perfect opportunity to enjoy the most complete tour of the historic center of Bilbao.
We have the best team of professional local guides at your service.
Get to know Bilbao's heritage, culture and history rigorously and entertainingly, unhurriedly, seasoned with anecdotes and curiosities.
Brief description and itinerary:
From its medieval old town (Las Siete Calles) to the alternative Bilbao La Vieja, we will go through the origins of this mercantile town from the beginning of the 14th century, we will walk through its first streets, buildings, squares and markets. You will discover the importance of the estuary, the mining and industrial activity, the historical events. The history of great characters awaits us on an essential visit to get to know the town of Bilbao.
- Arriaga Theater
- El Arenal Church of San Nicolás and origin of the BBV
- New and Old Square
- Basque and Euskaltzaindia
- The Cathedral of Santiago
- Camino de Santiago UNESCO
- Great Bilbaoans: Unamuno, Aresti, Pichichi...
- The Seven Streets, Traditions and gastronomy
- Bridge and Church of San Antón
- Old Bilbao
- Marzana Pier
- Local shops and art
- La Ribera Market
And much more....
What does this tour include?
- Professional guides: Tours with expert local guides. Experienced historians, architects and guides from the most important museums will show you the city with passion.
- Local advice: Our knowledge at your disposal. We are here to help you enrich your trip with good recommendations.
Do not hesitate to ask us!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Arriaga Plaza, 1, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkai...Arriaga Plaza, 1, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, España
In La Plaza Arriaga, in front of the main entrance of the Teatro Arriaga. Guides with white umbrellas from Basque free tours Bilbao.
1Outside visitPlaza del Arriaga
2Outside visitKiosco el Arenal
3Outside visitPlaza de San Nicolás
4Outside visitPlaza Berria
5Outside visitPlaza Miguel Unamuno
6Outside visitPortal de Zamudio Kalea
7Outside visitPlazuela de Santiago
8Free admissionMercado de la Ribera
9Outside visitSan Anton eliza
10Outside visitMuelle de Matrzana
11Outside visitCalle Santa Maria
12Outside visitCasco Viejo
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).