Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
From the emblematic "Rive Gauche", left bank, to the best viewpoint in Paris: the Georges Pompidou Center
Hello! I am in love with Paris. I enjoy sharing this great passion with everyone who wishes to accompany me through this beautiful city. Because of my profession, a French teacher in Spain and a Spanish teacher in Paris, "I presume" to know Paris very well. I have chosen this itinerary, because, in my opinion, it is the one that best reflects the history of this city, since its birth. the Gallic town of the "Parisii", to the great Paris, the "Centre Georges Pompidou". Paris offers great cultural and recreational offers. I can advise you, after the tour, free museums, restaurants with good quality/price ratio, free concerts...... . What I need
In order to be able to remember after the tour all the places we have been to and from which we have learned something, I present an exhaustive list. The most relevant monuments are in bold.
I also write them in French, since I consider it a mistake to translate proper names.
We will visit:
- Statue of Danton, Boulevard Saint Germain- Statue de Danton, Boulevard Saint Germain
- Th eatro del Odéon- Théâtre de l, Odéon-
- Luxembourg Gardens: Luxembourg Palace (Senate) and Medici Fountain - Jardins du Luxembourg: Sénat et Fontaine de Médicis
- Pantheon- Panthéon
- Library of Saint Geneviève - Bibliothèque de Sainte Geneviève
- District Council V- Mairie du 5ième arrondissement
- Faculty of Law- Faculté de Droit
- Saint Stephen of the Mount- Saint- Étienne du Mont
- Henri IV Institute- Lycée Henri IV.
Clovis Tower- Clovis Tour
- Sorbonne University- Université de la Sorbonne
- Samuel Paty Garden / Loba capitolina / Square Samuel Paty / Louve capitoline
- Thermes de Cluny and Museum of the Middle Ages - Thermes de Cluny et Musée du Moyen Âge
Fountain of Saint Michael- Fontaine de Saint-Michel.
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Paris- Cathédrale de Notre- Dame de Paris Paris
- Hospital "Hôtel-Dieu"
- Police Station.- Préfecture de Police
- Flower market- Marché aux fleurs.
- Subway entrance, "Art Nouveau", 1900
- Palais de la Cité complex: Holy Chapel, Palace of Justice, "Conciergerie" and wall clock- Palais de la Cité: Sainte-Chapelle, Palais de Justice, Conciergerie et horloge.
- Commercial Court of Paris.-Tribunal du Commerce de Paris
- Châtelet Square: Châtelet Theater and Palm Fountain - Place du Châtelet, Théâtre du Châtelet et Fontaine du palmier.
- Santiago Tower- Tour Saint-Jacques
- Paris City Hall- Hôtel de Ville de Paris.
Ascent to the top floor, MY sky of Paris - Center Georges Pompidou: Dernier étage, MON ciel de Paris.
We've already finished!
I wait for you on this unique tour and route!
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:99 Bd Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France99 Bd Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
Foulard in reddish colors Metro Line 4 (lilac color). "Odéon" stop. Exit 1 .Rue de l,École de Médecine . In front of the Danton statue.
1Outside visitPalacio del Luxemburgo
2Outside visitJardin du Luxembourg
4Outside visitTherme de Cluny
5Outside visitQuartier Latin
7Outside visitIsla de la Cite
8Outside visitClock Tower
9Outside visitHotel de Ville
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).