Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free tour of Lucerne, the heart of Switzerland.
Hello, we are a group of friends who have been living in Lucerne for two years. Our background in architecture, art and the humanities has helped us appreciate and understand all the details and peculiarities of Swiss culture. We love our city and really enjoy showing it off to travelers. Our mission is that on our walk together you enjoy, learn and take with you the best memories of this beautiful city.
Welcome to this beautiful city, Lucerne.
We have lovingly prepared a tour so that, in a walk of approximately two hours, you can visit the most beautiful corners of the city (duration approximately 2:00 hours).
* If you see that there are no places left and you want to do the tour, write to us, maybe we can make room for you or find an alternative.
We will visit the charming streets and squares of its old town and enjoy its spectacular natural environment .
In addition, taking advantage of the fact that we are in the heart and origin of Switzerland, we will delve into the history and particularities of this small and unique country.
These are some of the places we will visit:
- 3D model of the city, together with the Church of the Jesuits. (Start of the tour)
- The wooden bridge, Kapellbrücke
- Kapellplatz, where we will talk about the Lucerne Carnival.
- Panoramic of the lake and the mountains.
- Church of St. Leodogar, the origin of the city.
- Monument of the wounded lion of Lucerne.
- Hirschenplatz and Weinmarktplatz.
- Rathaus, the old town hall of Lucerne (End of tour)
Thanks to this tour you will take the best memory of your visit to Lucerne.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Bahnhofstrasse 11A, 6003 Luzern, Swit...Bahnhofstrasse 11A, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
We will be in front of the relief model of the city, right between the theater building and the Jesuit church. We will carry a multicolored umbrella.
1Outside visitIglesia Jesuita
9Outside visitPlaza Weinmarkt
11Outside visitEdificios gubernamentales del cantón de Lucerna
12Free admissionIglesia Jesuita
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).