Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour of the authentic historical center of Brussels
Bravo Discovery offers you a quality tour guide service anywhere in Belgium. We work in conjunction with the Brussels tourism office. We practice responsible tourism while respecting the local economy. Our employees are professional guides and we have a team of freelance guides trained in the “Haute Écoles” of Brussels. We work in partnership with local businesses and can call on a range of quality service providers to suit your needs. We specialize in providing tailor-made tours, based on the interests of our clients and mindful of the need to balance culture and relaxation. Our strengths: experience, local guides, enthusiastic and charismatic staff. Our values: responsible tourism, professionalism, respect of the historical and cultural heritage, protection of the environment, sustainable competitiveness.
Free Tour in the authentic center of Brussels.
Our guides are waiting for you every day to enjoy an interesting visit in the authentic historical center of Brussels, the capital of Europe. Discover all the details about the comic, chocolate, beer and Belgian gastronomy.
The Guided Tour starts at 10:30 – Lower Town – Brussels the authentic Belgian City. We will see on our tour:
- The Grand-Place (Brussels main square).
- The Manneken Pis .
- We will visit the lively area of Saint-Jacques de Compostela with its beautiful cafes and its houses made of red bricks
- The Church of Our Lady of Good Help.
- The Enredo murals by Frank Pé, The Carin Mural with Victor Sackvill e, The Ric Hochet mural, The Nero mural by Marc Sleen.
- Also, Anspach Boulevard .
- The river Senne .
- The island of Saint-Géry and the reconstruction of the old branch of the Senne river.
- Also, the Saint-Géry market area; which is currently the heart of the nightlife in the center of the city.
- The Zinneke Pis .
- Santa Catalina square with its church.
- The Black Tower .
- The old beguinary and the church of San Juan Bautista .
- De Brouckere square .
- The Plaza de la Moneda.
- The Jeanneke piss and the Café delirium tremens.
- We will continue through the San Huberto royal galleries
- We will finish on Charles Buls square.
Likewise, our guide will give you all the information about: The museums and their collections, The best bars and beers, Where to shop for artisan chocolates at the best prices. Our guide will answer all the questions you may have: Restaurants, Attractions, Nightlife, Public Transportation, etc.
-Professional guide in Spanish.
-Free tasting of the best Belgian chocolates. ( If the Covid 19 regulations allow it)
Does not include: -Payment to the guide (voluntary payment).
Terms and Conditions Modalities of participation:
-In order to guarantee your participation in the visit, we recommend that you reserve your place as soon as possible.
-Participation in the Free Tour of Brussels is completely voluntary.
-We ask that you show up at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time to start the visit on time and comply with the program.
Meeting point:Facades et Pignons des Maisons de la ...Facades et Pignons des Maisons de la GrandPlace du XVIIIeme Siecle 1000 Bruxelles BelgiumDirections
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Brussels
Find similar guruwalks in Brussels