Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Hi everyone! My name is Josué and I'm an Official Tour Guide from the city of Linares (Jaén). I have a full tourism formation and experience achieved during the last 10 years, working as an entertainer and tour guide. I truly love to share with people experiences as well as to show around different places, spots and landmarks that belong to my own land where all my roots start. Recently I moved to the city of Baeza where I prepare a brand new adventure within the Tourism World and... what's better than showing visitors around all the different jewels of your province? If you want to have a real fulfilling experience and find out something more about the history of our villages and cities and all the richness they hold, please, you're welcome to come by anytime and I'll be more than pleased to show you around. I'll be waiting for you all, see u soon! Josué
This is one of the main opportunities to take a tour of the charming town of Baeza.
Through the different points, the visitor will have the opportunity to discover how this small town developed throughout history and became one of the greatest references within the Spanish Renaissance during the 16th century thanks to the investment of wealthy gentlemen. that contributed to define these true picturesque photographs of the city with magnificent monuments and important institutions that show us the great economic power that the city reached at that time.
This tour will consist of the following stops:
- Paseo de la Constitución 1 (Fountain of the Constitution, Alhóndiga).
- Aliatares Tower.
- Barbican (Old Granary).
- Old University of Baeza (University and Arco del Barbudo).
- Plaza de la Santa Cruz (Church of the Sta. Cruz and Palacio de Jabalquinto).
- Plaza de Sta. María (Cathedral, High Town Halls, Fountain of Sta. María and Seminary of San Felipe Neri).
- Alleys of the Cathedral (Door of Forgiveness).
- Walk of the Walls (Mirador del Valle del Guadalquivir).
- Plaza del Pópulo (Fountain of the Lions, Old Butchers, Civil Court and Notaries, Villalar Arch and Jaén Gate).
- Paseo de la Constitución 2 (Low Town Hall and Fuente del Triunfo).
IMPORTANT: For the tour to take place, it will be necessary for 2 walkers to attend it. If the agreed minimum is not reached, it will be canceled at most, one hour in advance prior to its start.
At the beginning of the Paseo de la Constitución (Fountain of the Star), I will take my official authorization from the Junta de Andalucía.
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).