I have a degree in Environmental Sciences from the University of Jaén and Erasmus in Viterbo (Italy) 7 years ago. I belong to the historical evocation group of the Roman Empire: Gruppo Storico Publio Elio Adriano for 4 years. I study a Master in Geology from the University of RomaTre. After living in Rome for 4 years and contemplating the great cultural wealth it houses, I d...
I have a degree in Environmental Sciences from the University of Jaén and Erasmus in Viterbo (Italy) 7 years ago. I belong to the historical evocation group of the Roman Empire: Gruppo Storico Publio Elio Adriano for 4 years. I study a Master in Geology from the University of RomaTre. After living in Rome for 4 years and contemplating the great cultural wealth it houses, I decided to take advantage of my desire to transmit, so that the visitor has an exciting first contact with Rome.
The best guided tour with the experience that I have acquired in recent years as a guide in Rome on the cultural heritage of Beas de Segura through its art, archeology, geology, history, fauna, flora and in a sustainable way.
Where, in addition, you can participate in a contest and win moving prizes.
The Free Tour will have the possibility of contributing new geological concepts on the Betic Mountain Ranges due to the unique enclave of Beas de Segura.
We will visit the first convent founded by Santa Teresa de Jesús in Andalusia.
We will see the places where Saint John of the Cross walked with his particular moral messages.
We will visit Paleolithic and Neolithic settlement areas.
We will observe paleontological remains in the buildings of historical importance since most are from the Spanish golden period.
The stops are:
1. Columns of the park. It will begin with the materials that make up the columns and their importance with respect to the Beas de Segura enclave.
2. Theater. An analysis will be made of the macrofauna of the material of the façade of the municipal theater to recognize a coastal marine environment with a geologist's lens.
3. Convent of Santa Teresa de Jesús. We will be able to admire the first convent of Andalusia of baroque art, of particular geological materials and shields where to recognize the period of the Spanish empire when Felipe II reigned.
4. Old court. A surprising paleontological find in the external columns of this 16th century building will show us how it was made and what they were helping to build the buildings at that time. We can also contemplate a unique shield of the town of Beas de Segura where we can reveal its best kept secrets.
5. The Villa. We will be able to contemplate from the viewpoint of the Villa, the precise place where the original castle of Beas de Segura was based, where its Arab and medieval remains give us indications of the cultures that have passed through this enclave.
6. Caves. The base that La Villa supports is a large block of tuffs where we can date their formation and help us with their morphology to discover how the populations of that place lived in the past.
7. San Juan . It is a section where the viewpoint supports the intrigue of a unique landscape where Beas de Segura is dressed with all the geological, archaeological, and historical information and it is here where we can observe the plains where the first hominids on the planet hunted and collected, until in the Neolithic they learned to cultivate and breed livestock.
8. Valparaíso. As a last stop we will carry out a pleasant descent through the Beas de Segura botanical park through pine forests, trails, fountains, fauna and a feeling of well-being for being part of a millennial journey of cultures, civilizations that will culminate with the well-deserved gift to the Winner of the competition.
The experience that Rome has created in me to give a guided service joins the passion for the people that has seen me grow.
It is a type of sustainable tourism, of quality and full of cultural areas.
I await you with great enthusiasm and thank you for booking!
Useful information for the traveler:
- The tour is comfortable , with an average length of approx. 2 km , fully accessible to both baby carriages and wheelchairs, lasting 2 hours-2 hours and 30 minutes.
Meeting point: Open in Google Maps
How to find me: In the fountain above the park. I will have my tourist guide card hanging and a white top garment.
What's the price?
What's the price?