No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Free Tour Bocairent - Discover its charm
Hello! My name is Carles and I am an accredited official guide and superior technician in guides, information and tourist assistance. With a sense of humor and as my friends say "good guy". I love traveling and learning about the history and customs of wherever I go. And passionate about gastronomy and good eating. I hope to see you soon on the routes!
Discover with me one of the most charming municipalities in the entire Valencian Community.
We will learn about the history of a population of medieval origin that keeps vestiges that will not leave you indifferent.
On the tour we will visit the following points:
- Town Hall Square: Neuralgic point of the town and meeting place.
- Plaza del León Ibérico and Archaeological Museum: A short stop to discover the remains of the Neolithic era in the surroundings.
- Asunción de Nuestra Señora Church: Built at the beginning of the 16th century and with a very peculiar history.
- Plaza de San Vicente and Plaza de la Prisión.
- Viewpoint: We will get to know the Legend of Mariola and one of the typical products of the town.
- Atzucac: One of the few vestiges of Arab medieval urban planning that are preserved.
- Calle de las Siete Vueltas and the Portal de Agosto.
- Cava de San Blas: An old snowfield with more than 300 years of life where people stored and produced ice .
- Bocairent Bullring: Get to know the oldest Bullring in the entire Valencian Community and its fascinating history .
After the last point, I will accompany you to a shop selling local products to taste a little of the local gastronomy.
You come with me?
- You put the price.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The Guide is accredited.
Meeting point:Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 18, 46880 Boca...Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 18, 46880 Bocairent, Valencia, Spain
I'll be right at the door of Bar Chimo, next to City Hall. I will carry a black backpack.
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).