No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Bosphorus Cruise and Ortakoy Square Free Tour
Hello! My name is Ensar. I'm a professional Tour Guide, licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Turkey. I live in Istanbul, and have always loved traveling and meeting new people. I lead a group of professional Tour Guides here in Turkey. We are all experienced guides who love their job and enjoy sharing culture and anecdotes with friends and travelers. We'll be happy to meet you and show you our city :)
Are you ready for a cruise between two continents? Well, we will do it!
On this tour, you will have a chance to have the best photos of Istanbul with a boat trip to the famous square of Istanbul: Ortakoy Square next to the Bosphorus Bridge!
The main things that we will be doing on this tour:
- THE BOAT TRIP ON THE BOSPHORUS approx half an hour going and half an hour coming back: We will be taking a public boat that goes to Ortakoy Square in Istanbul.
- ORTAKOY SQUARE is famous for its European-styled mosque and photo spots, apart from potato sandwich sellers, authentic souvenir shops, etc...
- ORTAKOY MOSQUE, an Ottoman mosque from the 19th century shows us where Ottoman art is concluded to perfection by centuries. We will be visiting the mosque. and get lots of chances to take beautiful photos.
- BOSPHORUS BRIDGE, we will be on the coast just next to the beautiful bridge of Bosphorus that connects two continents, Europe and Asia. It is impossible not to be amazed by its beauty!
- Return the boat to the Spice Bazaar / Eminonu, I will be helping you go back to the meeting point where we started. Also, the boat stops for Beşiktaş Square too, so if you desire, you can visit Beşiktaş Square on your own!
The whole trip takes approx. 2 hours, 1 hour on the boat and 1 hour of free time in the square of Ortakoy next to the Bosphorus Bridge.
First, we are going to meet up in front of the Spice Bazaar, and shortly after we jump onto the boat to start our beautiful trip to the magnificent square: Ortakoy.
On the boat, I will be giving you information about the touristic landmarks of the coastal side of Istanbul, such as:
- Dolmabahce Palace,
- Galata Tower,
- Uskudar Square of Asia,
- Besiktas Square,
- Ciragan Palace,
- Bosphorus Bridge,
- Camlica Mosque and many more...
We will be taking a public boat which has a fix schedule, so the travellers should be punctual about the timings during whole trip from the first meeting time!
Keep in mind that other than the tipping policy of the guruwalk, there is no extra payments. I myself invite you the boat trip and i will be arranging it, so enjoy the trip!
I offer you fun and happiness. On top of that, lots of information about the history.
- The tour does not exceed 9 guests. We do maximum tours of 9.
Please consider that this is my full-time job. For me, on this tour, fair minimum amount suggested is 12€ (250 Liras), depend on satisfaction.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Rüstem Paşa, Çiçek Pazarı Sk. No:1, 3...Rüstem Paşa, Çiçek Pazarı Sk. No:1, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye
I will be outside, on the left side of the main entrance to the Spice Bazaar, with my dark blue umbrella with design of stars.
1Outside visitSpice Bazaar
2Outside visitBoat Trip on Bosphorus
3Outside visitOrtakoy Square & Bosphorus Bridge
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).