No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
The Magnificent Path of Suleyman & Ancient Bazaars - Free Small Group Tour
Hello! My name is Ensar. I'm a professional Tour Guide, licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Turkey. I live in Istanbul, and have always loved traveling and meeting new people. I lead a group of professional Tour Guides here in Turkey. We are all experienced guides who love their job and enjoy sharing culture and anecdotes with friends and travelers. We'll be happy to meet you and show you our city :)
Do you want to see the most beautiful and historic mosque of Istanbul?
On this tour we gather at the Cemberlitas Tram Station, next to the Cemberlitas Column. The places that we will visit are:
- The Nuruosmaniye Mosque, an ottoman Mosque with design of europe, baroque.
- Grand Bazaar that is the biggest bazaar of the world
- Süleymaniye Mosque which was built for the Magnificent Suleyman and has a lot of history behind it
- Rüstempaşa Mosque which was built by the famous architect Sinan
- Spice Bazaar which was a stop for the silkroad and finally we conclude at the beautiful galata bridge, here we will tell you where you can go and with what can you fill your rest of the day!
On the tour we will be passing through local streets, and lots of information about where to buy souvenirs and stuff with good price.
The tour capacity doesn't exceed more than 9 people. This is for better understanding the history and for making you feel like you are travelling with your friends.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Mollafenari, Vezirhan Cd. No:16 D:18,...Mollafenari, Vezirhan Cd. No:16 D:18, 34120 Fatih/İstanbul, TurkeyDirections
1Free admissionLa plaza de Cemberlitas (Foro de Constantino)
2Free admissionLa mezquita de Nuruosmaniye
3Free admissionEl Gran Bazar
4Free admissionLa Mezquita de Suleyman
5Free admissionLa Mezquita de Rustempasha
6Free admissionEl Bazar Egypcio (Bazar de las especias)
7Free admissionEl puente Galata
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).