Hanoi culture tour
Museum of Ethnology and Vietnamese Women's Museum are listed among the most attractive destinations in Hanoi. This tour provides a fascinating insight into Vietnamese culture and you are guaranteed to take home a collection of beautiful memories.
- Museum of Ethnology
- Vietnamese Women's Museum
08:30 Hotel pick-up
09:00 Museum of Ethnology is a perfect choice to start your morning. Coming here you will see the diversity of Vietnam culture with 54 ethnic groups, each of whom has their own unique way of living.
13:00 Hurry up! It's time to go for the afternoon tour. Amazing things are waiting for you to discover in Vietnamese Women's Museum. It may surprise you when knowing that Vietnamese society used to be run by super women. With the flow of time, Vietnamese women also played an important role in every aspect of life and contribute a lot to our development and our bravery history. Let's go and see how many stories you can remember.
15:30 End tour, come back hotel!
- Museum of Ethnology: 40,000 VND (~1.5 USD)
- Vietnamses Women's Museum: 30,000 VND (~1 USD)
- Museum of Ethnology is closed on every Monday.
- Every free tour can be customized basing on your time and preferences. The above itinerary is just our suggestions. It's your choice to plan your own one or ask us for more recommendations.
- The GUIDING SERVICES are totally FREE of charge but tourists are responsible for the following expenses during the tour: admission fees, meals and drink, as well as transportation fees both for you (tourist) and the guide.
- English | Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | 08:30