No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Discover Angkor Wat Sunrise - Free Walking Tour
Greetings from Siem Reap Cambodia, my Homeland. I am Rain, a licensed Tour Guide. I was born in Siem Reap in the remote area. After training recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, I have been WORKING as a licensed guide with Hotels and tour companies since 2013. I am passionate to share my beautiful local culture and civilization to the world.
You will explore the most attractive Angkor Wat complex that is in Siem Reap, Cambodia. During these 4 hours, We will bring you to the best picture spot and the most beautiful expression of temple Sculpture and Know absolutely everything about the temple .if you are looking for a quality free tour with us, This is truly the right tour to do. I assure you will not regret to start your first trip to Siem Reap.
* Angkor Wat Sunrise
* Angkor Wat temple
* The End of Tour around 3:30 hours (could be longer )
* English Speaking Tour Guide
* Free Walk is a pay-what-you-want walking tour, which means that booking and joining the group is free, but the "guide" expects to be paid at the end of the excursion. Some people give USD $20 per person and others give US$30.
*Minimum reservation is for two people
- Ticket entrance 37 USD (you can buy online or office ticket)
- Transportation( Tuk Tuk 20 USD per group)
- Accommodation & food
- Personal expend
Meeting point:22 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cam...22 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Please arrange your own transportation, We will hold up the signboard with your name in front of rainbow bridge where checking ticket
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).