Hello, I am Arancha, an official guide in Segovia and passionate about teaching my city with its History, art, legends, curiosities, gastronomy and customs. We will make a journey through 2000 years of our past to enjoy the present, I like to take visitors with their imagination to other times and feel they are protagonists like the personalities who lived in this World Her...
Hello, I am Arancha, an official guide in Segovia and passionate about teaching my city with its History, art, legends, curiosities, gastronomy and customs. We will make a journey through 2000 years of our past to enjoy the present, I like to take visitors with their imagination to other times and feel they are protagonists like the personalities who lived in this World Heritage city.
If you do not know Segovia, it is the most essential route : a walk through 2000 years of history, art, legends, anecdotes and customs, without forgetting the gastronomy with a free tasting of local products with a guaranteed brand, the best way to get to know it, savoring it!
What does the visit consist of?
The route will begin at the Music Kiosk in the Plaza Mayor with the "Lady of the Cathedrals" . We will continue down through the Barrio de las Canonjías to our wonderful Alcázar. We will discover the history of the Jewish Quarter until we reach Calle Real, observing the popular architecture of the last 5 centuries, with the characteristic "sgraffito"; Between palaces we arrive at the Plaza de San Martín , with its Romanesque church of the same name and the statue of our community member Juan Bravo and the Casa de los Picos , still in the walled city, we will reach our Roman Aqueduct , we will discover its secrets and legends
* The option of the interior of the Cathedral is only offered to the squares of the walkers who carry out the entire route, never for only the Cathedral.
Useful information for the traveler:
- Option to rent radio guides for outdoor visits for only € 1 / person. Payment upon delivery of the receiver at the beginning of the tour. - - Due to the capacity restrictions of 6 people / group (strictly by Covid19 protocol, if there are more people than reserved and the capacity is full, people without a reservation will not be able to join the visit, therefore we ask that they check your data in the confirmation by email) several groups can be made with other official guides and thus meet your demand.
- Free tasting of local products available in the morning, except on the rest day.
- The afternoon visit includes the option to visit the interior of the Cathedral before the tour (4:00 p.m.)
- Mandatory to reserve a place
- Entrance + radio guides not included (mandatory indoors): € 3 + € 2 = € 5 / pax, children under 5 free.
* The 10:30 a.m. visit takes place from Monday to Thursday with an option to visit the cathedral at 9:45 a.m. and on Fridays and Saturdays it will be carried out as the Monumental Route: interiors of the Cathedral and Alcazar
Meeting point: Open in Google Maps
How to find me: Music kiosk - center of the Plaza Mayor. White umbrella or green flag.
What's the price?
Súper interesante. Arancha le pone mucha energía y te mete dentro de la historia de la ciudad, que por otro lado es mucho más interesante de lo que sabía previamente.
Me ha encantado el tour , muy ameno y la guia fantastica ...un 10
La visita fue genial. Arantxa nos dió un paseo muy agradable contándonos muchísimas cosas sobre los edificios, momentos y calles de Segovia. Sin duda la recomendaremos.
Arancha fue muy profesional y respondía absolútamente todo. Aparte, conocía a todo el pueblo.La recomiendo altamente.
Guided tours near Segovia
What's the price?