My name is Raúl, I have a degree in Art History, with a master's degree in "Art, Museums and Historical Heritage Management". I have been an official tourist guide for over 6 years. I have worked as a guide in different cities such as Granada, Seville, Florence, Malaga, Merida, Cáceres, Trujillo and, for 3 years, in Palencia, León and Astorga. The fact of being able to work ...
My name is Raúl, I have a degree in Art History, with a master's degree in "Art, Museums and Historical Heritage Management". I have been an official tourist guide for over 6 years. I have worked as a guide in different cities such as Granada, Seville, Florence, Malaga, Merida, Cáceres, Trujillo and, for 3 years, in Palencia, León and Astorga. The fact of being able to work as a guide in these cities offers me the possibility of knowing them a little better day after day, since in this work, the training must be continued to offer a service with the highest possible quality. Committed to tourist quality, since I am one of the few guides in León who can boast having the "Tourist Quality Commitment" Seal. Come and discover Leon and Astorga with me, surely you have a great time.
Come with me to see one of the best stained glass sets in the world !!
We will start the tour with a brief historical introduction to one of the most important monuments of Spanish Gothic: The Cathedral of León.
Before entering the cathedral, we will visit the majestic Door of the Final Judgment , in which both heaven and hell are represented.
Once inside the monument, we will let ourselves be illuminated by the great set of stained glass windows of the Leonese cathedral, in addition to knowing other equally curious elements such as the choir, the main altarpiece, the side chapels or the incredible tomb of King Ordoño II , the only buried king. inside the cathedral.
To finish, I will tell you the most curious legend of the city, which has as its protagonist an evil giant mole.
When making the reservation, keep in mind that:
- The tour does not need a minimum of people to carry it out.
- To enter the cathedral it is necessary to get the access ticket. The ticket is managed with the guide directly at the time of meeting him.
- If I would like to take a guided tour of the historic center of León, I also do visits. You can ask me for more information about it.
- Children under 12 years old do not need a reservation, so do not include them in the reservation (but it is very important to know if they will be accompanied by children, send me a message indicating it)
- Reservations of more than 5 people will not be accepted, since for that I also do a private guide service. Ask for availability and price.
- It is recommended to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before.
-Due to the current health situation, it is mandatory to reserve a place. It is also mandatory to attach the phone number to notify you of possible changes.
Meeting point: Open in Google Maps
How to find me: The meeting point is the Plaza de la Catedral, next to the tourist office. The guide will be wearing a blue jacket / t-shirt with the Ganda Turismo logo and the words GUIDED VISIT on the back.
What's the price?
What's the price?