Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Lisbon Free Walking Tour - Local perspective
Hi! I´m Bruno an experienced tour guide and traveller! I look forward to show you the city of Lisbon and more places around town depending on what you´d like to see and experience. You can count with a local and contemporary perspective of my country and city! Let´s have some fun, enjoy the weather and food and learn some interesting facts!
Downtown and historical neighborhoods of Lisbon with the guided view from a local. Contemporary and Old history of Portugal while looking at important monuments, ways of life, and local traditions. Curiosities, fun, and food! Walking tour and other options. See the city from the local's perspective, learn and enjoy!
We will pass by or talk about:
- Statues of Camões and Pessoa - learn about the age of discoveries
- Convento do Carmo - know about the 1755 Earthquake that changed the city!
- Major squares: Rossio and Praça do Comércio - learn about the dictatorship that ruled the country
- Elevador de Santa Justa: experience amazing river and castle views
- Alfama: oldest and medina style neighborhood of town
- Castle of Lisbon, typical shops and a lot more!!
Meeting point:Praça Luís de Camões 580, 1200-208 Li...Praça Luís de Camões 580, 1200-208 Lisboa, Portugal
under the statue / badge with my name on it
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others cities to visit after Lisbon
Find similar guruwalks in Lisbon