Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
🥇 Free Tour of the Real Alcázar of Seville ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Real Alcázar of Seville is one of the oldest palaces in use in the world . A palace that has experienced different stages in time, from the end of the 11th century to the present day, and its walls have been silent witnesses of the influence of the different cultures that have passed through the city .
The Alcázar is a faithful witness to the history of Seville , marked by the diversity of cultures and the legacy that they have left in our city. Walking along its extended paths of orange trees and myrtle trees transports us to another moment, another era , which has undoubtedly marked the trajectory of our city.
- General admission: €14.50.
- Reduced entry for retirees over 65 years of age (European Union citizens only): €7.00.
- Reduced entry for European youth card or student between 14 and 30 years old (European Union citizens only): €7.00.
- Free entry for disabled people with 33% disability: €1.00.
- Free entry for children or children under 13 years of age: €1.00.
- Free entry for unemployed people (only born or resident in the province of Seville): €1.00.
- Free entry for members of the International Council for Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS): €1.00.
- Free entry for those born or residing in Seville capital: €0.00.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:C. Mateos Gago, 1, 41004 Sevilla, SpainC. Mateos Gago, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
The agreed meeting point is the Fuente de la Farola, in the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes, at the foot of La Giralda. I will wear a brown leather backpack on my back and a teacher's license pendant around my neck.
1Outside visitTriumph Square
2Outside visitAlcázar de Sevilla
3Outside visitIndies Archive
4Outside visitCathedral of Sevilla
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).