About the Tour
The Real Alcázar of Seville is one of the oldest palaces in use in the world . A palace that has lived through different stages in time, from the end of the 11th century to the present day, and its walls have been silent witnesses to the influence of the different cultures that have passed through the city .
The Alcázar is a faithful witness to the history of Seville , marked by the diversity of cultures and the legacy they have left in our city. Strolling through its extended paths of orange trees and myrtle trees transports us to another moment, to another era , which has undoubtedly marked the trajectory of our city.
- Lion's Gate.
- Justice room.
- Plaster Yard.
- Courtyard of the Monteria.
- Contracting House.
- Admiral's room.
- Mudejar Palace or Pedro I.
- Courtyard of the Maidens.
- Courtyard of the Dolls.
- Ambassadors Hall.
- Gothic Palace.
- Big room.
- Tapestry Hall.
- General admission: €14.50.
- Reduced ticket for retirees over 65 years old (only citizens of the European Union): €7.00.
- Reduced ticket European youth card or student between 14 and 30 years old (only citizens of the European Union): €7.00.
- Free entry disabled with 33% disability: €1.00.
- Free entry under 13 years of age or equal: €1.00.
- Free admission for the unemployed (only born or resident in the province of Seville): €1.00.
- Free entry for members of the International Council for Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS): €1.00.
- Free entry born or resident in Seville capital: €0.00.
Open in Google Maps
How to find me:
The agreed meeting point is the Fuente de la Farola, in the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes, at the foot of La Giralda. I will wear a brown leather backpack on my back and a pendant with my teacher's card around my neck.
Frequently asked questions
The tour is suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Large group bookings are not accepted.
Minimum of attendees:
A minimum number of attendees is required for the tour to take place.
The tour is not suitable for pets.
The tour requires the payment of entrance fees or additional expenses.