Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Funky Walking Tour : 16 of The Best Things to Do in Fez, Morocco
Hi there, I'm Abdelali and I've been a full-time professional guide for 10 years. I love my job and I consider it a real privilege to show people around the city I love. The purpose of these tours is to disseminate and promote the cultural, historical, and artistic heritage of my city Fez, using a new, high-quality service, so you're in safe hands. I look forward to meeting you! Support me to be the best rated tour guide on Google, Tripadvisor, Facebook ect.
The most important places we will visit during the visit to Fez Medina.
- Panoramic View of the old town.
- Andalusian Mosque.
- Tannery Chouara: It's one of the three most famous tanneries in Fez.
- Al Qaraouine University: The Oldest University in the world.
- Madrassa Attarine: Islamic school: from the outside or you pay 20 MAD to enter.
- The Astronomical Observatory of Qarawiyin Mosque
- Fondouqs Chammaine and Sbitriyine: Place where the caravans of merchants stop and can take shelter.
- Quissaria Kifah : traditional Shopping mall.
- Moulay Idriss Second: The founder of the city
- The Local Street Food In Fez : we'll try some Local food.
- Berber Pharmacy where they make spices and argan oil.
- The Oldest Library in The World.
- Place Seffarine، is still preserved today one of the oldest trades of Fez، that of the craftsmen boilermakers.
- Blacksmiths Market.
- Moroccan pastry market.
- Dyers Street: dyeing old clothes and wool in the traditional way.
And at the end of our visit I will take you back to the local food market for lunch or to restaurants where it has the terrace and WiFi ect, it depends on your choice.
I am an official tour guide in Fez and I will do my best to leave a great impression in your memory of our tour in the biggest maze in the world - the city of Fez.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:60, Arset Lamdelssi, Fès, Morocco60, Arset Lamdelssi, Fès, Morocco
I will be next to Funky fes hostel , the adresse is 60 arsset lamdalssi Bab jdid fes Morocco 🙏
1Outside visitFunky Fes
Hostel Funky Fes is the meeting point of the tour Funky Walking Tour at 10 am.
View Panoramic of the old City Fez
3Outside visitAndalusian Mosque
The second largest Mosque in the old City Fez.
4Outside visitThe most famous Tannery in Fez: Chouara
The main entrance to the most famous tannery in Fez El Bali : Tannery Chouara.
5Outside visitMosque and University Quaraouiyine
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).