Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free Tour from the Opera to the Hotel des Invalides.
👋 Hey, greets you "Es-Paris Tours". Our house specializes in alternative free tours in Paris, for the English and Spanish-speaking public (other languages very soon). We want to show you those other corners and secrets of the authentic Paris that are not part of the typical tours of the city of light. We always we update you on the events and news of the city to help you. We work to give you an ideal experience. Come with us and we will put Paris at your feet.
The illuminated Paris, the Paris of a Spanish empress who marked the history of the city, the Paris of the Seine and its romantic rides on fly boats. This is the spirit of our tour, which begins at the Palais Garnier, the French capital's opera house.
- We start at the Metro Opera exit in front of the Café de la Paix and the Palais Garnier. You will see the illuminated and imposing Palais Garnier, a building built during the Second French Empire. An important writer was inspired by this iconic place to create an essential work of the opera genre. A palace dedicated to music, which was born due to a tragic event that happened to Emperor Napoleon III.
- Then we follow the Street of Peace (Rue de la Paix) and arrive at Place Vendôme, literally a corner of luxury. The big watch and jewelry brands as well as fashion brands are installed in this hidden place in Paris, but without a doubt the king of this place is the famous Ritz Hotel (our 2nd meeting point if you are running late), the most luxurious and expensive from Paris, from where Princess Diana left. the day of his death.
- We arrived at the Place de la Concorde, at the edge of the Toulleria Gardens , a place that witnessed the bloody years of the French Revolution. In the center of La Concordia there is an obelisk from Egypt , but during the Revolution the famous guillotine was installed in the same place.
- The Place de la Concorde is the entrance to the most beautiful boulevard in the world, the “Champs Elysées ”. We will cross this lavish street whose history unites French culture with ancient Greece and we will arrive at two palaces.
- The next stop where we usually take a souvenir photo will be between The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais . Buildings for a unique exhibition, the “World Exhibition of 1889”.
- After the break between palaces , we arrive at the "Alexander III" bridge, the most monumental in Paris , from which we can contemplate the Seine and the Iron Lady (Eiffel Tower) . This bridge is undoubtedly an architectural icon and was built in honor of a Russian tsar. Now, the moment when we finish our tour.
Oh! And then, if you want to immerse yourself in the nightlife of Paris, we have a list of the best places to dance, eat, drink and enjoy.
Do you want to participate in this adventure in the bowels of Napoleon III's Paris? Come with us and we'll show you on this free tour.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Opéra, 10 Pl. de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris...Opéra, 10 Pl. de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris, France
Exit the “Opera” metro station. The guide carries a small white flag with the symbol of a red flame (symbol of our company) and waits at the Metro exit, which is located in front of the Café de la Paix and the Palais de l'Opera Garnier.
1Outside visitOpera Garnier
2Outside visitPlace Vendome
3Outside visitHotel Ritz
4Outside visitLouis Vuitton Maison Vendôme
5Outside visitTuileries Garden
6Outside visitPlace de la Concorde
7Outside visitLuxor Obelisk
8Outside visitBourbon Palace
9Outside visitAvenue des Champs-Élysées
10Outside visitgrand palais
11Outside visitPetit Palais
12Outside visitPont Alexandre III
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others tours from this guru
Others cities to visit after Paris
Find similar guruwalks in Paris