Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Have you ever played “Rock Paper Scissors”? Well, like this, as if it were a play on words, it is how the beautiful city of Ourense has been growing.
⛰ With the use of stone in its Roman origins , which not only left a mark in the construction of its baths, but also with the Roman bridge and its first settlement, of which we still keep remains in our Archaeological Museum and other discoveries under the ground . But the stones were also the protagonists in medieval times, as evidenced by the Cathedral and the entire old town.
📃 On the other hand, Ourense has always maintained a close relationship with literature. Numerous authors were born here, and many others used the city as a stage. Already in the Middle Ages, King Alfonso X El Sabio, in his famous Cantigas , mentions the city when he praised “its good Ribeiro wine”. Ourense will above all witness a second Rexurdimento, led by the so-called Xeración Nós at the beginning of the 20th century.
✂ And if we travel to the present, Ourense stands out for its great world-renowned designers , brands such as Roberto Verino, Purificación García, Bimba y Lola, Carolina Herrera or Adolfo Domínguez, are some examples. Getting lost in its streets is a good way to open your eyes to the wide commercial offer that is part of this city.
The end of the route ends at the Roman Bridge, with beautiful views to take as a souvenir the postcard photo of the river Miño at sunset.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request a receipt for their payment or claim forms.
In the Praza Maior (Main Square) look for the BLUE UMBRELLA
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).