Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free tour Trinidad legends and myths
Well, I'm Rodrigo. I live in Trinidad de Cuba and I know the history of this town very well. I have worked for more than 20 years in service to tourists, working as a guide for some foreign agencies until the time of the covid that everything ended. I now remain in a family restaurant service business. I like to deal with tourism from many nations, and teach them about Cuba, because I love history, and of course, my people Trinidad, for this reason I want to be your local guide to show you my city in the best way.
Our tour lasts four hours visiting two museums, the Historical and the Romantic Museums. Both are very beautiful buildings; The historical one is one of the most complete ones and has the best tower to take pictures with the most outstanding view options, and the Romantic has the most worthy and beautiful furniture and porcelains from those times.
And without the museums 2 hours and a half.
- The Central Park as such, with its history
- The Government Palace
- Iznaga Palace is almost in ruins.
- Palacio Cantero
- Mesón del Regidor and the Art Gallery Benito Ortiz, same building.
- Paladar Sol Ananda. The only trinitarian house with an international prize in architecture, and one of the oldest in town.
- Plaza Mayor. The most beautiful and unique view.
- Romantic Museum (Count Brunet's Palace)
- Archeological Museum, where the scientist Alexander Von Humbolt stayed one night.
- Casa de la Música is a very amazing place.
- La Trova House.
- The Square of Trinidad's Foundation under a Jigüe Tree
- La Canchanchara Tabern (end of the city tour)
Meeting point:Plaza Carillo, Trinidad 62600, CubaPlaza Carillo, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
I will be in Céspedes Park, in front of the IBEROSTAR Hotel, with red pants and a white pullover
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
This guruwalk does not have any reviews yet.