No minimum number of attendeesNo minimum number of attendees is required for the tour
Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Morning Serenity: Yoga and Pranayama by the Ganga Ghat
Namaste! I'm Deven, a yoga instructor, naturalist, and trek leader based in Rishikesh, India. With my passion for travel and exploring the great outdoors, I've been leading treks and teaching yoga for years. As an ambivert, I love interacting with new people and cultures, and capturing those experiences through videography and photography. I'm committed to interpreting nature and helping people connect more deeply with the natural world, which is why I take great pleasure in teaching yoga and leading treks. I'm excited to share my knowledge and experience with you and make your journey an unforgettable one.
- Start your day early and aim to arrive at the Ganga Ghat by 6:00 AM.
6:00 AM - 7:00 AM: Yoga Class
- Join a yoga class conducted near the Ganga Ghat. Rishikesh is renowned as the Yoga Capital of the World, offering numerous yoga centers and schools that provide classes for practitioners of all levels.
- Choose from options such as Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, or Iyengar Yoga.
- Participate in the yoga session led by a qualified instructor, focusing on asanas (postures), breathing techniques, and relaxation exercises.
- Immerse yourself in the serene surroundings, feeling the positive energy of practicing yoga by the sacred Ganges River.
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM: Pranayama Class
- After the yoga session, continue your practice with a pranayama class.
- Engage in pranayama techniques such as Anulom Vilom (alternate nostril breathing), Kapalabhati (skull-shining breath), or Bhramari (humming bee breath).
- Learn the proper techniques and benefits of pranayama from an experienced teacher, focusing on deepening your breath, improving lung capacity, and cultivating a calm mind.
- After the classes conclude, take a few moments to soak in the serene atmosphere by the Ganga Ghat.
- If time permits, find a nearby cafe or eatery to have a light breakfast or enjoy a refreshing cup of chai (Indian tea).
Meeting point:Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand ...Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249302, India
I will be at the ghat with my Yoga mat
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).