Free Walking tour in Cuauhnáhuac
Welcome to the "Cuauhnáhuac Tour" project, which consists of a short tour (10am to 2pm) through the center of the beautiful city of Cuernavaca.
NO COST ANY and with the sole purpose of making the knowledge of both locals and foreigners the wonderful history that surrounds our city.
Tour of the tour:
- Palacio de Cortés / Cuauhnáhuac Regional Museum. ($)
- Plaza del Zocalo (Kiosk).
- Morelense Museum of Popular Art.
- Robert Brady Museum. ($)
- Cuernavaca Cathedral.
- La Casona Spencer Museum.
- Borda Garden and adjoining church.
- Cine Morelos.
- Alley of the devil.
- Chapitel del Calvario and Church of San José.
- Museum of old photography "El Castillito".
- Barranca Amanalco.
- The neighborhood of the Coronela.
- Adolfo López Mateos Market.
Entry to places marked with ($) can generate a cost depending on the day of the trip.
Throughout the tour we can enter places where there are public toilets if needed and as it is a walking tour, we can rest and buy water or food at any time.
It is highly recommended to have comfortable shoes since the route is a little tired.
THE ROUTE IS PLANNED ON SUNDAY TO AVOID ENTRY COSTS TO THE MUSEUMS, BUT IF YOU NEED TO DO IT ON ANOTHER DAY, NOTICE AND WE ARRANGE.
- English | Sunday | 10:00
- Spanish | Sunday | 10:00