- Available in: English
About the guru Raveena
I can customize the tour based on your interest...be it landmarks, historic castles, food, nature, fashion, art, music. Ask me whatever you want to enjoy the best experience. A bit about me....I like to meet people and make friends...I have lived in 7 different place in very different parts of the world... I had done a certificate course where I came across subjects l... More »
I can customize the tour based on your interest...be it landmarks, historic castles, food, nature, fashion, art, music. Ask me whatever you want to enjoy the best experience. A bit about me....I like to meet people and make friends...I have lived in 7 different place in very different parts of the world... I had done a certificate course where I came across subjects like responsible tourism, sustainable tourism and ecotourism ...I had joined a bachelors in art in history and heritage management where I studied about history, archaeology and museology in a theoretical manner....however I realized I preferred a more practical approach.... being a tour guide allows me to me to be with historical places and people....
About the tour
Milan is one of the largest and most industrialized cities in Italy and is a prestigious tourist destination for both natives and any traveler who likes metropolis, good food and fun. And we must not forget that it is known throughout the world as the city of fashion; Something will mean this, don't you think?
If we want to refer to its most important historical data we can say that it was founded in 600 BC by the Celts, although it is also important to mention that throughout its history it was occupied by numerous towns, and all of them left their features impregnated in the architecture from this city. For this reason, when visiting it, we find buildings from different eras that live together and give the city a unique look.
We shall take a walk and cover historical places to more modern places....
Meeting point at Cadorna station :(estimated time 2 hours):
1. Sforzesco castello - a historic castle built in the 15th century, the architecture of the building is of renaissance architecture style.
2. Arch of peace which is decorated in bas relief statues.
3. Sempione Park designed by Emilio Alemagna (landscape amidst the built environment...)
4. Teatro alla Scala (a theatre for housing Milans plays and musicals. Milan is also a city of culture and entertainment)
5. Duomo di Milano (a cathedral built in gothic architectural style)
6. Galleria Vittorio Imanuele (the skylit structure houses various fashion brands including Armani..)
Optional: We could end the tour by experiencing Italian cuisine...
What's the price?