Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
The visit begins at Praza da Ferrería , in the very heart of the city, where we will explain the evolution of Pontevedra through the centuries. We will begin with its beginnings as a strategic point to cross the river in Roman times, we will go through that busy fifteenth century in which the sailors of Pontevedra conquered the seas, and we will arrive at the present, when Pontevedra is considered a model of urban development that has obtained various international awards.
Which Greek hero is the legendary founder of the city? How did Pontevedra become such a powerful city in the late Middle Ages? What are the best places to enjoy Galician food? What is behind the mysterious Pedro Madruga and why has he been so important to human history?
A different visit in the heart of the Rías Baixas and with many stories and curiosities to discover.
Route: Praza da Ferrería, Iglesia da Peregrina, Alameda, Santa María la Mayor, Praza Teucro, Praza da Leña, Food Market.
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
In Praza da Ferrería, LOOK FOR THE BLUE UMBRELLA
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).