Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free tour Finisterre: The end of the Camino
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra, Vigo, Ourense, Lugo, Sarria and Fisterra. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
Get to know the town at the end of the world with us! To the Coast of Death! 🚢😱☠
We landed in Fisterra with a handful of stories to tell you.
Starting in the town itself, we will explain why this site has been so special for centuries. We will also teach you the difference between the Compostela, the Fisterrana and the Muxiana. Do the names ring a bell? They are not gentle 😉
We will continue to the monument to the emigrant , we will talk about the characteristics of the typical vilas mariñeiras and we will reveal the history of the most famous shipwreck that occurred in the waters of Fisterra.
Did you know that on our tour we will find a monument to the fifth centenary of the discovery of America? What relationship will there be? And that there are a series of buildings that remind us of Fisterra's medieval past? 🧐
We will also get to know three very important constructions in the area , but not before recommending the best things to do on the Costa da Morte.
A tour not to be missed!
- Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
- Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
- In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and does not make the rest of the attendees wait.
- Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can reject the attendees at the same meeting point.
- The client can request receipt of his payment or claim forms.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Praza da Constitución, 15155 Fisterra...Praza da Constitución, 15155 Fisterra, A Coruña, Spain
Around the "cruceiro" located in the Praza da Constitución LOOK FOR THE BLUE UMBRELLA!!
1Outside visitConstitution Square
2Outside visitRua Real
3Outside visitRibeira promenade
4Outside visitAra-Solis Square
5Outside visitRúa Manuel Lake Country
6Outside visitFrancisco Esmoris Square
7Outside visitCastle of San Carlos
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).