Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free tour Sarria: The beginning of the Camino
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra, Vigo, Ourense, Lugo, Sarria and Fisterra. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
A visit in which, in addition to enjoying... you will learn! We will teach you all the tricks to make your journey a success. Join us!
Starting in the heart of Sarria, in Praza da Vila , a beautiful landscaped park, we will start our tour. We will tell you about the origins of the town , going back to the Celts and we will tell you about Villa Andrea, the house of Indianos that presides over our meeting point. We will cross the streets of Sarria to head towards the river , where we will tell you the essentials to succeed on this trip: from footwear to credentials, going through the origin of this pilgrimage and why the shell is its symbol.
The coat of arms of the town, regional gastronomy, granaries, characteristic trees of the Camino... And these are some of the many topics that we will discuss on the tour!
We will say goodbye at the Mirador de la Cárcel, with the best views of Sarria , the perfect point for our most personal recommendations and suggestions.
- Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
- Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
- In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and does not make the rest of the attendees wait.
- Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can reject the attendees at the same meeting point.
- The client can request receipt of his payment or claim forms.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Praza da Vila, 27600 Sarria, Lugo, SpainPraza da Vila, 27600 Sarria, Lugo, Spain
We will meet in the central Praza da Vila. Look for the blue umbrella!
1Outside visitPraza da Vila
2Outside visitRúa Malecón do Río Sarria
3Outside visitHotel Alfonso IX
4Outside visitTo Escaleira da fonte
5Outside visitRua Mayor
6Outside visitConstitution Square
7Outside visitRua do Castelo
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
This guru has 6231 reviews in other tours.