Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
We are the first free walking tours company of Galicia and we will be very happy to show you A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra and Vigo. All our guide are local official tour guides, enthusiastic and looking forward to show you are beutiful Galicia.
If you like crime stories, shady mythological characters, werewolves or serial killers, this is your tour.
We will meet in the Plaza de Quintana, with the mysterious shadow of the pilgrim watching over us, and we will advance towards lesser-known areas of the city.
We will talk about legends and stories that, unfortunately, are completely real, such as terrorist attacks in the Praza de Praterías, ideological persecutions with shocking causes and consequences, or even time travellers.
If something is known within the world of magic, esotericism and the paranormal in these lands, it is the meigas, of which we will tell you what they do, how they dress , and, in some cases, how their tragic end was. But there is more to tell: did you know that Galicia is the cradle of exorcisms in Spain? We will tell you where they are made, how the ritual is and how it is not, you will know cases and experiences that will leave you frozen.
The final part of the visit takes place in the beautiful Bonaval Park , a complex made up of the park itself, the Convent of San Domingos de Bonaval, old orchards and gardens and finally, the cemetery, which we will cross.
Route: Plaza de Quintana de Mortos, Praza de Praterías, Rúa Xelmírez, Plaza de Cervantes, Capilla das Ánimas, San Domingos de Bonaval, Bonaval Park, Rúa do Home Santo, Porta do Camiño.
Visit not recommended for children under 14 years of age
* Free payment for each attendee at the end of the visit.
* Punctuality is important. Reservations for visits will be held for 5 minutes after the start of the visit. Once this time has elapsed, the places will be released for the waiting list.
* In the case of not attending, it is requested and appreciated that the reservation be canceled or communicated so that the guide is not waiting and not make the rest of the attendees wait.
* Reservations of more than 6 people in the same group of friends/family are not allowed . In case of making separate reservations for a group larger than 6 people, the guide can refuse the attendees at the same meeting point.
* The client can request a receipt for their payment or claim forms.
Praza da Quintana dos Mortos, LOOK FOR THE BLUE UMBRELLA
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Un tour atípico, muy ameno e interesante. David estuvo genial
100% recomendable. Totalmente diferente a lo que estamos acostumbrados y eso en nuestra opinión junto con las habilidades de la guía lo convierten en una experiencia q...
Lucia ha sido una gran guía, nos ha explicado muchas historias apoyando sus explicaciones con fotos y recomendando documentales muy interesantes, todo de una manera mu...
Me pareció muy entretenido y David estuvo muy profesional e hizo muy amena la visita!
Tour muy entretenido y ameno.
Find similar guruwalks in Santiago de Compostela