Let the history flow, let immerse ourselves in the beginning of a passage, in the beginning of a route, in the beginning of a country called Panama. Come and take this enriching walk through the streets of Casco Viejo and learn about the second Spanish city in America. Learn about how the city was moved after the pirates attack and how history is intertwined in its buildings streets and cathedrals.
- Quinto Centenario Park
- Old Quarters
- Protection Wall
- Golden Altar
- Cathedral Plaza
- French Plaza
- Meet the guide at the entrance of the Old Quarters (Casco Viejo), exactly in the Quinto Centenario Park. Here we will start our walking tour with a panoramic view and an explanation about the city's transfer.
- Learn about the racial division of the city and its protection wall.
- Get inside the city of the Criolles / spaniards and enjoy the majesty of its buildings streets and cathedrals.
- We will also have time for some photos of the beautiful parks and squares. You will have a couple of minutes for a little stop at the Arts and Crafts Center where you can buy some crafts made by our local people.
- The Tour ends in the same Park
- The Guruwalk platform has a free tour policy, yes it is true, but as you will understand, the free category indicates that to make a reservation it is not necessary to contact a travel agency or a tour operator, where a tour of this type costs up to 50.00 per person. Instead of this, a free reservation can be made directly with the Guide. However, it should be known that the Guide is a professional with years of experience, graduated and specialized in Geographical, Ecological, Historical and Cultural Tourism. That also works for very renowned agencies. Therefore, I expects to be gratified according to my knowledge and the service provided. I'm not a chatterbox or just a storyteller and I dont do tours for 5.00 $ per person.
- Payments or tips are not accepted by Paypal or other applications. Make sure you have enough cash before attending the tour.
- With all my respects, I ask the ladies to take in consideration that we will walk through places that are not so touristy and with a different culture and education, so you must be prudent with your clothing ( not very short pants, miniskirts, very low cut blouses), to avoid hearing ungentlemanly phrases.
- Meals / Lunch
- Entrance fees to museums or galleries of any kind
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable and fresh shoes and clothes (you will sweat a lot)
- Comfortable backpack with:
- Medications (if required)
- Some snack (if you wish)
- Raincoat or poncho or both
- Umbrella (full recomended)
- Copy of passport or the original ( recommended)
- Water (must have)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- This tour begins at the city entrance (Casco Viejo) and ends at the same place, and the clients must reach the meeting place on their own. No transportation-related. It would help if you have the desire to learn and have a good time and a spirit of adventure.
- This tour will take between aprox.2 hours, but we will appreciate your flexibility for small changes.
IMPORTANT BOOKING ADVICE
- When you make your reservation, you will receive a confirmation and a message through the Guru platform. One day before the date of the tour I will contact you again to reconfirm your attendance; If I don't get a response, it could be assumed that you will no longer attend the event.
- If you plan to take this tour immediately you arrive in Panama City and your flight does not land at least 4 hours before the tour; there is a big possibility that you will not arrive on time for it.
- The tour may be canceled if the minimum number of participants required is not reached or due to weather conditions.
Please keep an eye on your email; in case the tour must be canceled you will be informed through this channel.
- Panama, it is always recommended to be prepared for scorching heat or a lot of rain. You never know for sure.
- If it is raining too hard there is a chance that the activity will be canceled.
Come and let me put you in touch with the Real Panama !!!