Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free tour Fundamental Toledo! ✡️🕌⚔️
Make the most of your time and come with us, reaching the goal will have its reward! 🎁😋
🥇 That you do not lack reasons:
* It is very difficult to see Toledo in one day. However, ⏳ with this free tour you will get a complete idea in a few hours.⌚
* For all tastes and ages . Although the tour will be mainly historical-monumental, there will be no shortage of anecdotes, legends, traditions and curiosities .
* Guide with official accreditation 👨🎓 and from Toledo.
🚶🚶♀️ WHAT WILL WE VISIT? 🚶♀️🚶
- Plaza de Zocodover (next to the Alcázar)
- Church of the Jesuits
- Primate Cathedral
- Virgin of little pins
- "Stolen Alleys"
- Alley and church of San Vicente
✡️ Jewish Quarter :
- Transit Synagogue
- El Greco Museum
- Santo Tome Street
- Burial of the lord of Orgaz
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Callejón de la Soledad (the narrowest in Toledo)
- Puerta de Bisagra, from the Mirador del Azor
- Mosque of Christ of Light
- Tavera Hospital
🙏 Conventual neighborhood :
-Sheds of Santo Domingo and Santa Clara
- Convent of Sto. Sunday The Real
- Convent of San Clemente
☂️ Interiors (if open):
- Church of San Roman
- Visigoth Councils Museum
- Circle of Arts
👀 Viewpoints :
- from San Cristobal
- of the goshawk
We are waiting for you at the nerve center of the city, Plaza de Zocodover . There we begin with a brief introduction to the history of Toledo and its icon -the Alcázar- a few meters from us. Afterwards, we will enter the city of the 3 Cultures , its legends, traditions and its most beautiful viewpoints.
After observing the wall and its monumental Puerta de Bisagra , we will approach the Cristo de la Luz Mosque , to head towards the magical convent neighborhood ; so frequented by Bécquer and where, it is said, the best marzipan in the world originates.
Then we will go to the Jewish Quarter of Toledo and the famous Parish of Santo Tomé . Well, we cannot forget our beloved Domenico, " El Greco ".
Putting an end to our route through Toledo, we will visit the Synagogue of El Tránsito and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes to talk about the before and after of the Sephardic population in the city. Final point will be the imposing Primate Cathedral .
❗❗ 😯 😯 ❗❗
* Rain, snow or we get very brown, we go out . ☂️🪂You never know if there will be another opportunity to return to Toledo!
*We know how important it is for you to feel like one of the group. So, we will not be more than 25/30 people. Including high season. We are committed to small groups , good service and the best quality.
*We believe in inclusiveness . 🧑🦽 That is why we have thought of a comfortable and simple tour. 🤰🍼 Accessible to all .
* You put the price 💰! We will always be grateful for your choice. 🥰
🔍 A maximum of 7 people are allowed per reservation. If two or more reservations are made (even with different names) the cancellation will be carried out automatically.
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Pl. Zocodover, s/n, 45001 Toledo, SpainPl. Zocodover, s/n, 45001 Toledo, Spain
In the center of the square with our salmon pink umbrella
1Outside visitPlaza de Zocodover
2Outside visitMirador del Azor
3Outside visitMezquita del Cristo de la Luz
4Outside visitCobertizo de Santo Domingo El Real
5Free admissionIglesia de San Vicente
6Outside visitIglesia de los Jesuitas (San Ildefonso)
7Outside visitConvento de San Clemente
8Outside visitCalle de la Soledad
9Outside visitIglesia de Santo Tomé
10Outside visitMirador del Paseo de San Cristobal.
11Outside visitcatedral de toledo
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).
Who is this tour for?
What should you know?
Others cities to visit after Toledo
Find similar guruwalks in Toledo