Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Enjoy Split Free Walking Tour with Helena
Hi! I am a tourist guide for french, italian, english and croatian from 2006. I live in Split with my family. I love travelling, this summer I visited Rome, again😍, next summer I am planning Marseille. For years I plan to visite Ireland, but I don't like rainy days. So, I gave my daughter name Erin🌞.
Would you like to know where did Diocletian live? Where did he eat? Where did he present himself to the people? Which color did he love and where was his sarcophagus placed? Who took his place in a mausoleum? Why? Was his wife a Christian? I`ll give you answers and you will enjoy not only in roman Split but also in present-day Split!
There is no fixed price per person as some give between 10 eur and 15 eur, another 20-30 eur or some even 50 eur. The minimum per person is 10 eur.
Places that we will visit:
- South gate (Brass gate)
- Central substructures of Diocletian`s palace
- Palace with Peristil
- Diocletian`s waiting room
- Diocletian`dining room (ruins)
- East gate (Silver gate)
- Defense yard (propugnaculum)
- North gate( Golden gate) with Gregory of Nin
- We will visit also some of the public places outside of the palace like:
- Pjaca (National square) with loggia in gotica fiorito style
- Fruit Square(Trg braće Radić) with a statue of Marko Marulić known as "Father of Croatian literature"
- Prokurative (Repubblic Croatia`s square)
So what are you waiting for? Book me:))
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 27...Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 27-23, 21000, Split, Croatia
I will be by a south-east tower of the Palace with a Tour guide ID.
2Outside visitDiocletian's Cellars
4Outside visitJupiter's Temple
5Outside visitGregory of Nin
6Outside visitMarko Marulic Statue
7Outside visitNarodni trg (Pjaca)
8Outside visitTrg Republike (Prokurative)
10Outside visitUlica Iza Vestibula
11Outside visitSilver Gate
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).