Free booking and cancellationFree payment tour, no set price, booking and cancellation are free
Accepts electronic paymentThis tour allows payment by electronic means or credit card
Free tour colonial and historical Querétaro
Since I was a little girl, I feel curious about discover the world thru science, arts, culture and a lots of fun. That's my personal way to live and enjoy my journey. I'm an archaeologist, tourist guide, language learner and a traveler. My passions are: *Learn languages and improve my skills as a speaker *Read about culture, Anthropologie, Archaeology, arts and sciences of nature *Travel around my country and also around the world *Photography, visual arts and media *Write about my experiences *But the most important is share with others my adventures. If you want go with me to discover Querétaro, and help me to learn your language or improve my skills will be my pleasure share with you!
Do you think there is something in common between those who inhabited this city centuries ago and us?
Do you want to know their thoughts, guess their feelings and ideals? History and art speak to us about the intangible, making it visible when we know how to observe .
We will visit iconic sites of the historic downtown, which today is recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
We will also talk about the ideas that have given life to this viceregal city.
Bring your camera or Smartphone and let's capture the essence of Querétaro.
Some of the places we will visit are:
- Mirador de los Arcos We start with the best view of the city and its most important icon.
- Pantheon of Illustrious Queretaros
- Temple of the Holy Cross , we will know the importance of the Catholic institution in the process of indigenous colonization
- Museum of Contemporary Art (optional entry)
- Founders Square
- small square santiago
- freedom walker
- Main Square
- Saint Francis Parish
- Optional entrance to the regional museum
- zenea garden
- Walker Francisco I Madero
- fountain of neptune
- Warrior's Garden
- Cathedral of San Felipe Neri
- Santa Rosa de Viterbo, architectural jewel of the city that shows the splendor of the viceregal era
- Regional food recommendations (optional)
- mall (optional)
Do you dare to perceive the city with all your senses?
*** IMPORTANT ***
- Book if you come. This tour has limited places!
When booking, put a phone number with Whatsapp to be able to send you the location in real time in case of late arrival.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and something to protect yourself from the sun.
- It is recommended to bring enough water and comfortable shoes.
- Look for the sign Free walk tour -Milizen
What will we visit on this tour?
Meeting point:Ejército Republicano 47, La Santa Cru...Ejército Republicano 47, La Santa Cruz, La Pastora, 76025 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Meeting point: Los Arcos viewpoint. Distinctive: Poster with the name of the tour and the Milizen Logo
1Outside visitMirador de los Arcos
2Outside visitPlaza de Los Fundadores
3Outside visitTemplo de la cruz
4Outside visitTemplo de San Francisco de Asís
5Outside visitJardín Zenea
6Outside visitSanta Rosa de Viterbo
How much does this tour cost?
Free tours do not have a set price, instead, each person gives the guru at the end of the tour the amount that he or she considers appropriate (these usually range from €10 to $50 depending on satisfaction with the tour).